Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy

Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy 5-Action Hair Elixir, with custom-blended amla and jojoba oil, smoothes and tames frizzy, unruly hair. This multi-use anti-frizz hair oil is like five products in one. Try it as a pre-shampoo treatment, conditioner booster, blow-dry accelerator, means to smooth split ends and tame flyaways, and as an overnight leave-in treatment. Instantly transform hair and add supreme shine without greasy residue with Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy 5-Action Hair Elixir.

Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy 5-Action Hair Elixir, with custom-blended Amla & Jojoba oil, smooths and tames frizzy, unruly hair. Instantly transform hair and add supreme shine without greasy residue.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimenthiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Carrot Oil/Beta-Carotene, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract.

Usage: Use Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy 5-Action Hair Elixir in any of 5 ways: 1. Pre-Shampoo Treatment: apply to wet or dry hair before shampooing to prime hair for gentle cleaning. 2. Conditioner Booster: Add 1 or 2 drops to conditioner to improve detangling. 3. Blow-Dry Accelerator: Apply to damp hair to dry faster than a conditioning cream leave in. 4. Ends Finisher: Apply to damp or dry ends to smooth split ends and tame flyaways. 5. Overnight Leave-In: Work into wet or dry hair, leave in overnight to Restore softness.

Dooes this product leave your hair greasy?
Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy Does this work well for thick wavy-curly hair?
I wanted to know is this a great product to use?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy!
 I tried the oil treatment the three ways instructed on the bottle and had amazing success with damp hair. The first method, using the oil treatment right after conditioning, was the easiest application because I could wash the residue off my hannds immedately, but I felt like the oil got watered down and didn't reduce frizz as dramaticly as when the hair was damp. I thought the second method of application, after towel drying hair, was the application that produced the best results! The oil wasn't too thick, I could really work the product into my hair. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasey at all. I noticed a huge difference in my hair's texture and appearence after letting it air dry with the oil treatment. There was almost no frizz and it looked shiny like I had just gotten a blow out! I also tried blow drying my hair after using the oil treatment and it looked like i had it professionally done there was no frizz at all! I had the least success with the dry application. When I appplied the oil to dry hair after styling, to tame the frizz, I felt that it made my hair look a little oily; however, after a few hours, I did noticed it started to sink in and look a little less oily. I would stay away from this product if you are looking for a setting spray/treatment for styled hair but I would recommend this product to someong looking for a leave in conditioner treatment! It helps to eliminate frizz and leaves hair looking healthy and shiny.
Meriden
Purchased at: Target
This is my staple frizz control oil. Not a big fan of garnier products but this serum really works with my hair. I use it as a ends finisher and overnight leave in. I only apply this on my hair after showering on damp hair. My hair tends to be dry and frizzy so I add in like five pumps into my hair. From ends working my way up to the roots. For the amount of product I put into my hair and considering I have little and thin hair, it doesnt leave my hair oily. I still add a drop the following morning after straightening my hair just to add more shine.
Doral, FL
I really like this wonderful Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition oil. My hair can dry a lot, especially in winter. This oil does the perfect job of moisturizing my hair and giving it shine, without looking greasy or greasy. I had never used an oil like this on my hair before. So I was a little worried because it would make my hair look greasy and dirty. But it doesn't really make my hair look that way! My hair simply absorbs all oils and ends up looking and feeling super soft and smooth. I love! The smell is also very pleasant and not overwhelming. I recommend it
Greenville, SC
The Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy is absolutely my favorite to use on my hair. I also use the Leave-In Conditioner as well after my showers because my hair is so long and thick that I always have to use conditioner and a lot so I got this as well and it’s been a big help to combine the two and I wash my hair every other day and sometimes two days, it depends but I do highly recommend to give this a try.
Nixon, TX
It’s a really nice oil for your hair . It’s more affordable than most & definitely worth the money . A little does go a long way so try not to use too much at a time or your hair will be extremely oily which I don’t like personally . It keeps my hair looking and feelings healthy & gives it a little shine on top of that . I apply it after I towel dry my hair after I wash it and then let my hair air dry and bam beautiful hair .
S Williamsprt, PA
Love Love Love this, I have naturally curly hair and if I don’t use products in it, well lets just say I look like I stuck my finger in an electrical outlet. I use this weather I am letting nature take it course and air dry, or if I’m straightening my hair with flat irons or even when I go for a more subtle classy look and get out the old curling iron. It definitely helps keep the frizz away.
Orlando, FL
Firstly, Garnier NEVER disappoints in the smell department and I am big on scents. It’s such a nice and subtle sweetness. The actual effectiveness of the product however is a little too greasy for me. I have lots of thin swavy hair and I don’t like it looking too oily. That’s the only reason I give it 4 stars because I’m sure it would work 100% wonders on someone with thicker hair!
Davie, FL
After I died my hair I found this product in my house and decided to use it whenever I wanted to curl my hair. The smell is honestly so good and overwhelming. Even after curl with the oil on, your hair doesn’t smell a burnt version of the oil’s orangy smell. It really does my hair look shinier & healthier. Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy
Spokane, MO
My hair has always been brittle, due to the constant straightening of my hair. However, ever since I have gotten this product my hair has become healthier, softer, and longer. I definitely recommend this product, but use small amounts or your hair will become extremely oily. I also recommend that you put the product in your hair after you shower.
Norwalk, CA
I think they upgraded the bottle because for the longest time, I’ve had the square bottle. I have really thick, course and color treated hair so frizz oil is my best friend. This did a good job at smoothing my hair after showering. I would suggest with anyone with my hair type to use only after shower because on dry hair, it made my hair too oily
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 mois
Patricia E. • il y a 3 mois
I have medium thin hair and it works great for me .my daughter has very thick hair and it works just as good on her hair as well
il y a 10 mois
Lea Z. • il y a 6 mois
Uuuu yaaassss Girl this stuff really works!!
il y a un an
Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy ? I think is a good product what do ypu think maria jose Z.
Katie L. • il y a 5 mois
I love it!
San Antonio, TX
il y a un an
Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy. My face is sensitive usually when I put certain oils on my hair and strands of hair touch my face I break out real bad so I liked to know if anyone can say they haven’t experienced this using this product?
Brittney M. • il y a un an
Honestly wouldn't recommend. Me and my stylist notice after using this my hair was more of a frizzy mess than straight and shiny. After being outside for about 20 minutes my hair became tangled and it hurt more to comb through it than before! Bummer because I usually see positive results with this brand.