BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy 5-Action Hair Elixir, with custom-blended amla and jojoba oil, smoothes and tames frizzy, unruly hair. This multi-use anti-frizz hair oil is like five products in one. Try it as a pre-shampoo treatment, conditioner booster, blow-dry accelerator, means to smooth split ends and tame flyaways, and as an overnight leave-in treatment. Instantly transform hair and add supreme shine without greasy residue with Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy 5-Action Hair Elixir.

Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy 5-Action Hair Elixir, with custom-blended Amla & Jojoba oil, smooths and tames frizzy, unruly hair. Instantly transform hair and add supreme shine without greasy residue.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimenthiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Carrot Oil/Beta-Carotene, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract.

Usage: Use Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy 5-Action Hair Elixir in any of 5 ways: 1. Pre-Shampoo Treatment: apply to wet or dry hair before shampooing to prime hair for gentle cleaning. 2. Conditioner Booster: Add 1 or 2 drops to conditioner to improve detangling. 3. Blow-Dry Accelerator: Apply to damp hair to dry faster than a conditioning cream leave in. 4. Ends Finisher: Apply to damp or dry ends to smooth split ends and tame flyaways. 5. Overnight Leave-In: Work into wet or dry hair, leave in overnight to Restore softness.

• Does it make the hair look oily? Is it only for over-nigh...8 Answers
  • Help with frizzy hair? My hair is super thick and on the ...3 Answers
  • Does this really tames frizz? Also does this make your ha...3 Answers
Misty J.
This product is my go to when my hair needs a bit of a pick up. The smell is amazing with Brazilnut oil and Cupuacu related to cacao.
This product is a multitasker to say the least.
*I use mine before shampooing (its magic it just gets my hair primed and makes my shampooing job easier. *You can also add a bit to conditioner for that extra boost. * I also put this through my hair at night on those days I am not washing my hair I wake up with great smelling hair and on me it doesn't make my hair oily but comes out soft to the touch. I use it basically on my hair for everything. On a side note it has made my hands moisturized and soft as well. Oh and I also rub it through my Cocker Spaniel and it makes her coat nice and shiny and soft. In my opinion it works like a High End Salon Brand but love that it is budget friendly...
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Caroline P.
Hair oils and I have a love hate relationship. I have long curly hair that is dry but fine so it doesn't take much to make it look oily versus hydrated. I have been using this hair oil for the past 4 years and I will never go back!! For starters, it's affordable. I got mine from Walmart as part of a kit for about $10. I only use a ting squeeze and I start at the ends of my hair then I comb the rest of my hair with my fingers with whatever oil is lowest on it. It's never left my hair feeling oily or gross. My hair looks shiny and tamed whether I leave it curly or straighten it. I definitely recommend it. [product:garnier-fructis-marvelous-oil-deep-nourish-5-action-hair-elixir---5-oz]
Cammy H.
Bangor, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! I have wavy/curly hair so it tends to hold a lot of frizz. I put a few pumps of this into my hair then comb it with a wide tooth comb and it takes the frizz out of my hair and keeps it controlled! So I can actually enjoy having delicate curls. The pump can be a little annoying though, but not enough to hinder how much I like this product.
Marrisa H.
anchorage
Purchased at: Target
I really like this product! It's great with so many ways to use it. My favorite way is to rub some into my damp hair after a shower as a leave-in conditioner. It makes my hair silky smooth. It doesn't leave an oily residue or weigh down my hair. I do have a few complaints though, which is why I gave it four stars. If you apply it to the top of your head and hair, it does look a little oily. Normally I wouldn't mind only applying it to my ends, but the top of my hair gets so frizzy and that's what I wanted to fix with this product. My hair still gets frizzy, which is also a bummer after happily applying this product.
I would still recommend this product because it is a great leave-in conditioner!
Henessys G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this product after a friend of mine recommending it to me. I have a bunch of baby hairs and they get so frizzy. I put a rod bit very very small and put it in my hair going down to up since I don’t want all the oils to get on my scalp.
Rachel T.
Works wonders for my hair! I have very dry, frizzy, curly hair and this product helps out immensely. After a shower while my hair is dripping wet I use work half a palmful of this product into my hair from the tips up and leave it in. I've noticed great improvement in my hair since using this product and I will definitely repurchase!
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I love this stuff. I bought it a few months ago and some days my hair is just so unruly. I put a little bit in my thick hair, and it smooths down my frizzes and gives me shine without looking like I have a greasy head. I would highly recommend. And you really don’t need a lot f product in your hair, just a pump or two to really get the shine and smoothing power. I sometimes use it after I’ve straightened my hair too. Great product. Definitely one I’ve purchased more than once.
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
First time I used product my hair ended up looking like it had not been washed in days and was extremely greasy, and I used it on damp just washed hair. I thought maybe I had applied to much product so I tried it again using just one spray and I Initially was happy with the results and came to the conclusion that I had applied to much product the first time and the greasy dirty hair result was my fault. But after about one hour with the product on my hair my hair again became super greasy and looked like I had not washed it for a long time. I don’t have thin or naturally greasy hair so I came to the conclusion it was this product.  Wouldn’t recommend.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
I like this product a lot. It makes my hair very shiny, and I do notice that it’s also a bit sleeker and less frizzy. It smells good and is a very affordable pick. The only problem is that I’ve realized that it’s not great for people like me that have curly hair. The initial smoothing effect is due to the silicones in this product, which weigh curly hair down over time. After using this product for a while, I noticed that my hair wasn’t feeling great. I switched to a product without silicones, and I definitely noticed an improvement. So I would totally recommend this to people with straight or even wavy hair, but for curly hair, I would avoid it.
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it make the hair look oily? Is it only for over-night use?
Shama P.
Does your hair feel greasy afterward?
tamara n.
Fountain , CO
Is it oily? wondering if it leaves hair soft without residue??
amanda h.
Does it make hair look silky? Especially for someone with thick hair?
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Help with frizzy hair? My hair is super thick and on the dryer side

Amazon