Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish

This hair oil treatment for dry, damaged hair, with custom-blended Cupuaçu & Brazilnut oil, nourishes and helps repair.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimenthiconol, Parfum / Fragrance, Bertholletia Excelsa / Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Carrot Oil / Beta-Carotene F.I.L. D162575 / 2

Usage: Marvelous Oil can be used in any of 5 ways! Try a different use each day.

1. Pre-Shampoo Treatment: Apply to hair (wet or dry) before shampooing to help prime hair locks for gentle cleaning.
2. Boost Conditioning: Add 1 or 2 drops to your conditioner to help get rid of pesky knots and tangles.
3. Blow-Dry Protector: Apply to damp to help protect when blow drying.
4. Finish With Hi-Watt Shine: Apply to damp or dry ends to help smooth split ends and tame flyaways.
5. Treat Hair Overnight: To restore softness while you sleep, work into wet or dry hair and leave in overnight.

Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish ? how does my hair feel after I use it?
Girls with slightly thick, straight hair... Does this tend to weigh down your hair or leave it feeling greasy?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish!
How would you rate this product?
Not everyone had the same type of hair, same type of scalp health, or same hair care regimens, so this will not work for everyone. However, anyone with my type of hair will love as much as myself. I grew up with daily showers so it's unusual for me to go a day without washing my hair. My hair is medium towards fine, and frizzy. This is the best thing that's been made for my hair. While I've tried other products, their efficacy always seems better during a time in the year but not year round. Other products start making my hair feel greasy and dirty, while others might barely help. With this, instead, I just vary the amount I apply and my hair is golden. Every morning after I shower I mix it with a little bit of the leave in conditioner from the same light and let it air dry. If I put my hair up in a bun while still wet then let it down when it's died after a few hours it will have some nice and even waves.
Raynham, MA
I love this product. I've been trying to take better care of my hair lately - using a satin pillowcase, non-damaging shampoo, etc. - I always finish off with this oil, and put some in my hair in the morning when it's damp, and at night before bed. It's not greasy at all, it just disappears into your hair.I've been getting tons of compliments on both the scent and how healthy my hair looks. The scent is really fantastic, but not too strong.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you have really damaged hair and or it's dry this stuff works amazing. I don't use it alot but when my hair is starting to feel dry I put a tint bit on and it makes my hair so smooth. I wouldn't recommend this for frizzy hair and I'm only saying this because I know someone who use to use it for frizzy hair and it only helped a little. I guess it depends how your hair is but I would recommend this product!
Asbury, NJ
I have to admit I am kind of a product snob.  I generally buy high end products for makeup, skin, and hair. However, I decided to give this oil a try and its actually amazing. First of all it smells amazing.  Second, it does such a great job of hydrating., smoothing, and adding shine to my hair without weighing it down.  Just make sure not to use too much otherwise your hair will be an oily mess. A little product goes a long weigh. Best drug store hair oil!
Durham, NC
Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish uploaded by Mackenzie S.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is a fantastic oil for dry or damaged hair. I use it when heat styling my hair: it seems to offer some protection to my strands in addition to a nice glow. I wish this were a bit more light weight, as it is a bit on the heavy side. However, it lasts forever (I’ve had this stuff for years and am still only halfway through) and the price is on point. It’s definitely worth giving a shot!
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this hair oil, but you have to be careful with it. It's extremely easy to go overboard and apply way too much. You can use this oil as a pre-shampoo treatment, a conditioner booster, heat protector, an overnight leave-in treatment, or as a finisher. I usually use this before I straighten my hair, to mix in with my conditioner when my hair needs extra love, and to help smooth out my hair after I style it. It also does a great job at taming fly-aways, and toning down frizz. I have very fine and somewhat thin hair, so I only use about a pea sized amount for my entire head of hair. If I use any more than that, it just makes my hair feel and look very greasy. This bottle will last me forever too because of how little I use at a time. I've had it for almost 3 months, and I'm not even a quarter of the way through it yet.
Las Vegas, NV
I like how versatile this product is, and how it doesnt make your hair feel like its weighed down with gunk. I appply a little bit to the ends of my hair right after i get out of the shower, and then sometimes if my hair needs a little extra nudge, I'll apply a tiny bit to my dry hair as well, and it helps settle things down and look smooth and in place.
Fair oaks, CA
I used this every time after I wash my hair. I stopped using it for several months thinking it did nothing for my hair and started up again a few months ago and the difference in my hair is drastic. It's shiny, not brittle and feels so healthy. I don't even want to look for anything else. I fully plan to repurchased this as my bottle is almost empty.
Walterboro, SC
This is a product I use on my hair This is a product I must keep in my hair trends i purchased this from Walgreens at a great price and honestly there isn't anything I want to change about it I love the fresh scent that it left behind after washing my hair and applying this it makes my hair feel so soft I would definitely recommend this product.
Westchester , IL
i really love this hair oil for a few reasons. When i had darker hair a touch of this on the needs of my hair kept it from heat damage and split ends. my hair looks shiny! now that my hair is ombre blonde, this helps keep the blonde looking nice and my hair from being dry. its affordable and lasts a long time
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5815 Muldrow Road
il y a 6 mois
Toly R. • il y a un mois
Sii es exelente 👍 para el cabello
Wilmington, DE
il y a 7 mois
Angelinaa C. • il y a 7 mois
Love this product a little goes a long way! Helps with a super sleek style or all natural to help reduce frizz!