BY GARNIER #23 in Hair Oil

This hair oil treatment for dry, damaged hair, with custom-blended Cupuaçu & Brazilnut oil, nourishes and helps repair.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimenthiconol, Parfum / Fragrance, Bertholletia Excelsa / Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Carrot Oil / Beta-Carotene F.I.L. D162575 / 2

Usage: Marvelous Oil can be used in any of 5 ways! Try a different use each day.

1. Pre-Shampoo Treatment: Apply to hair (wet or dry) before shampooing to help prime hair locks for gentle cleaning.
2. Boost Conditioning: Add 1 or 2 drops to your conditioner to help get rid of pesky knots and tangles.
3. Blow-Dry Protector: Apply to damp to help protect when blow drying.
4. Finish With Hi-Watt Shine: Apply to damp or dry ends to help smooth split ends and tame flyaways.
5. Treat Hair Overnight: To restore softness while you sleep, work into wet or dry hair and leave in overnight.

• I've been looking for a product that helps keep my scalp ...4 Answers
  • Does it work on all hair types?4 Answers
  • Hola, necesitó saber si este producto me sirve para mi pe...2 Answers
Julie A.
MONTGOMERY, PA
everyday hair oil. Cannot do my hair without this stuff. I straighten my hair practically everyday and unfortunately is super damaged. I am always getting compliments on how shiny & healthy my hair looks and I give all thanks to this oil! I have naturally frizzy hair as well & this serum works miracles when it comes to frizz! I religiously use this oil, when I get out of the shower & then when I actually go to straighten or style my hair. And no matter how much you put in, it takes a lot to make your hair look greasy. As long as I focus mostly on the ends, my hair never looks greasy. Which is a huge thing when buying hair serums / oils. Highly recommend this oil! Super reasonable price too.
Danielle C.
One of the best leave in oil treatments that I've used! It's a deep nourishing 5 action hair Elixir you can use it five different ways. As a pretreatment for your hair before you shampoo your hair, you can also put it in your conditioner to boost your conditioner which I've done and that actually makes your hair very smooth!! (it works!!) You can use it in your hair when your blow drying it to make it nice and smooth, you can also use it as an finisher or leave it in overnight which I do a lot!! When I shampoo my hair I put this in after and my hair is completely smooth and silky and manageable for weeks after. It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy at all. You do want to activate the oil by rubbing it in your hands for a good minute or two to heat up the oil before putting it in your hair that makes it work better. Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Great for my thin VERY curly to frizzy hair

My 20-something daughter told me about this product. She uses it before shampooing & then a dab afterward. She doesn't have hair like mine; hers is straight & not frizzy. I started to use it too & found that it helps my thin curly to frizzy hair (on humid days) to keep it from being frizzy & looking all dried out. I have colored my hair for years which along with menopause has dried my hair out. I use this as a pre-shampooing treatment & then a few drops after when my hair is still slightly wet. Then I apply more drops after my hair is dry. A few drops rubbed into your hands & between your fingers really makes a difference. My hair looks very shiny too. I use it just about everyday. I do not wash my hair everyday but about twice per week as I just don't need to more than that. I recommend highly. I have not been able to find this product in the store for a month. I don't know why so I am ordering it online because I can't live a day without it.
Ashley S.
I actually really like this oil, it smells amazing and is very helpful with controlling frizz and creating shine whenever I straighten my hair. I wouldn't use this for my curls but it's a great finishing oil to tame flyaways, make your hair more sleek, control the effects of humidity and frizz and make your hair smell amazing the rest of the day whenever you decide to straighten it.
Madison K.
Norcross, GA
I live for Garnier products. I used to use this a lot in High School. When I tell you it leaves your skin looking amazinggg! You feel so soft after its set in and you look glowy. Don’t go too crazy with it in your hair though because you will look oily. But I recommend using this when you get out the shower when your hair is damp. For your skin you can use really at any time.
Sarah F.
Love the smell of this stuff. I I personally don’t like adding a ton of oil to my hair.. it makes me feel greasy. But I’ve never had that issue with this stuff. Not only is it inexpensive, but it works. If you run it through your hair enough but not too much, you’ll never have a issue with greasy looking hair. Although, I have curly hair. Take that into consideration.
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
Wonderful product for the price. I got this in a set with shampoo and conditioner and still have this left. I don't use it very often but it's because I switch products often. My hair gets used to things quickly. But, it smells amazing and makes my hair looks so smooth and feel soooo soft. I definitely recommend to anyone with dry frizzy hair like mine lol.
Latisha S.
Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish is my GO TO!!! I absolutely love this oil. I have very curly 3b-ish hair and this oil left sooo shiny and smooth. My hair is down to my bottom and not very thick. I use 10-13. pumps of oil when I have nothing else in my hair and it leaves my curls so perfect! And it smells delicious. I just can't seem to find it anymore.
Kasalyn S.
Westminster, SC
This product is pretty good. It does a good job with making your hair shiny but you have to be careful or it can make your hair oily. I purchased this product at Walmart. I’m not disappointed nor highly satirized, it’s a decent product and really affordable , which is great! I just have oily hair so it didn’t work the best for me personally !
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
I love love love this oil. It smells so good and leaves my hair super soft and silky. I use it many different ways and every time it just works. It smells amazing too. This doesn’t leave my hair too oily either. I just mentioned this product in my favorite hair care products on my YouTube channel (check it out, my YouTube name is my name lol)
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
Does this work on very long very thick hair?
SANDRA S.
Antelope, CA
Does this dry out natural hair?
Noemy J.
I really never put any oil in my hair but I've heard that it's very nourishing to do so. So now I'm wondering is this a good oil to put in my hair?
Leticia P.
How my hair will feel after I use it?
Christine S.
ST, QC
Does this leave your hair greasy and hoa does it smell?