Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilGarnier
Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish

Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish

This hair oil treatment for dry, damaged hair, with custom-blended Cupuaçu & Brazilnut oil, nourishes and helps repair.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimenthiconol, Parfum / Fragrance, Bertholletia Excelsa / Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Carrot Oil / Beta-Carotene F.I.L. D162575 / 2

Usage: Marvelous Oil can be used in any of 5 ways! Try a different use each day.

1. Pre-Shampoo Treatment: Apply to hair (wet or dry) before shampooing to help prime hair locks for gentle cleaning.
2. Boost Conditioning: Add 1 or 2 drops to your conditioner to help get rid of pesky knots and tangles.
3. Blow-Dry Protector: Apply to damp to help protect when blow drying.
4. Finish With Hi-Watt Shine: Apply to damp or dry ends to help smooth split ends and tame flyaways.
5. Treat Hair Overnight: To restore softness while you sleep, work into wet or dry hair and leave in overnight.

Hey everyone! Can anyone help me finding a right hair oil for long black (but coloured blonde) and dry hair? Thanks
Alguien sabe que tal funcionan estos productos?
Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish ? how does my hair feel after I use it?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish!
How would you rate this product?
Dawn S.
Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish uploaded by Dawn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
As you can tell by the half empty bottle I love this product! I apply it to my ends for a smoothe split end free shine. I also apply to my daughter's curls for a soft, shiney healthy look. I apply after every hair wash! A little goes a long way so it will last forever. 1 squirt is all you need. Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
I’ve tried this once before but I wasn’t a big fan of it , it left my hair feeling greasy and I found that it sort of weighed down my natural curls, it did smell very good and has a cute packaging!
Jaedawnn R.
Adelanto
OK!! So, I have search high and low for a product that would saturate my scalp, but not weigh it down. Being of the African descent, and having my hair straightened ever so often, this product seals my roots without weighing my hair down. It also provides me a with a great shine.
Sam G.
This is THE BEST drug store nourishing hair oil. I’ve been using it ever since I first bleached my hair years ago. Even though my hair is no longer bleached/colored, I still use this because it keep my hair in such great condition! It smells great too! And is very affordable and a little goes a long way!
melissa G.
Vacaville, CA
This product makes your hair really nice and shiny and smells great :)..have repurchased many times
Lindsey R.
Madisonville, TN
I like to use garnier fructis oil on the ends of my hair after I get out of the shower. It’s not too pricey and it lasts a long time.
Chyna S.
N Lauderdale, FL
I love love ❤️ this product sooooo much. It has a really nice out come and it smells so good
Kyndall W.
Columbus, OH
Great product! Makes my hair extremely soft but it also seems to make ends look slightly greasy. It also smells really great. Not completely sure that I see long term results but definitely has some detangling benefits
Daniela G.
Irving Texas
I love this oil I use it everyday I always apply it after a bath and it helps to get rid of tangles it’s just right for my hair
Christy G.
Henderson, NV
This hair oil smells great, nourished my hair and leaves it soft and shiny! Would definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abby H.
5815 Muldrow Road
il y a 2 ans
Toly R. il y a un an
Sii es exelente 👍 para el cabello
Mariam G.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Angelinaa C. il y a 2 ans
Love this product a little goes a long way! Helps with a super sleek style or all natural to help reduce frizz!