BY GARNIER #18 in Hair Oil

"garnier fructis marvelous oil deep nourish 5-action hair elixir, with custom-blended cupuacu oil, nourishes and helps repair dry, damaged hair. This multi-use nourishing hair oil is like 5 products in one. Try it as a pre-shampoo treatment, conditioner booster, blow-dry accelerator, to smooth split ends and tame flyaways, and as an overnight leave-in treatment. Instantly transform hair and add supreme shine without greasy residue with garnier fructis marvelous oil deep nourish 5-action hair elixir. key benefits of garnier fructis marvelous oil deep nourish 5-action hair elixir: nourishes hair instantly transform hair and add...

• I've been looking for a product that helps keep my scalp from dry...3 Answers
  • Hola, necesitĂł saber si este producto me sirve para mi pelo ( es ...2 Answers
  • Has this product help with restoring moisture and also dos it hel...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle C.
One of the best leave in oil treatments that I've used! It's a deep nourishing 5 action hair Elixir you can use it five different ways. As a pretreatment for your hair before you shampoo your hair, you can also put it in your conditioner to boost your conditioner which I've done and that actually makes your hair very smooth!! (it works!!) You can use it in your hair when your blow drying it to make it nice and smooth, you can also use it as an finisher or leave it in overnight which I do a lot!! When I shampoo my hair I put this in after and my hair is completely smooth and silky and manageable for weeks after. It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy at all. You do want to activate the oil by rubbing it in your hands for a good minute or two to heat up the oil before putting it in your hair that makes it work better. Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish
Noor N.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love this product so much. I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy really easily. I've also dyed my hair recently so it caused my hair to be a little rough. I use this product every day, doesnt matter after the shower while showering, before i sleep, when i wake up. But i mostly like using it while brushing my hair. It makes my hair look more healthy.
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
I love love love this oil. It smells so good and leaves my hair super soft and silky. I use it many different ways and every time it just works. It smells amazing too. This doesn’t leave my hair too oily either. I just mentioned this product in my favorite hair care products on my YouTube channel (check it out, my YouTube name is my name lol)
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
I Love This oil I have frizzy hair and so hard to maintain it smooth with all the hair dying I have done so I tried baby oils and they were not repairing my hair just making it oily but I decided to try this and I loved it as soon as I put it on my hair felt smoother and more controlled and by week 2 I saw the difference in my hair repairing it!
Taylor D.
I use this product EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's the only product that has truly had a positive impact on my dry, coarse hair. I apply it to damp hair to give it the nourishment it needs while it air dries and the result is extremely soft locks. 10/10, highly recommend.
Karina C.
chicago
Jaedawnn R.
Sacramento
OK!! So, I have search high and low for a product that would saturate my scalp, but not weigh it down. Being of the African descent, and having my hair straightened ever so often, this product seals my roots without weighing my hair down. It also provides me a with a great shine.
Gia J.
Geez did I Love this hair oil mixture. I think it’s a good value and it definitely lasts a good amount of time. I’ve gone vegan now so this brand is no longer a staple on my shelf but if you’re looking for something to lock in moisture, then I would recommend this product.
Heather T.
Columbia Station
This is my absolute favorite hair oil for everyday. My hair is super dry and curly so I need something that gets rid of frizz. I put it in my damp hair after shower and it makes my hair less frizzy and crazy when it dries
Michelle B.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I ran out of this a while but I love this stuff. I would use it every day after taking a shower. It helps de tangle my hair which gets very knotty. I use a little bit, rub between my palms, and then apply to the shaft and ends of my hair. I don’t put it on my roots as they’re naturally pretty greasy. This is a great product for many reasons including giving my hair the oil it may be missing, moisturizing, and giving my hair shine. I blow dry after I apply the oil but I think you can gently towel dry tol
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Does this work on very long very thick hair?
SANDRA S.
Antelope, CA
Does this dry out natural hair?
Leticia P.
How my hair will feel after I use it?
Noemy J.
I really never put any oil in my hair but I've heard that it's very nourishing to do so. So now I'm wondering is this a good oil to put in my hair?
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
How dose this work? dose it work well? As my hair is dry and dramaged and wondering if this would help my hair?