Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Genessis R.
Doral, FL
The smell is quite pleasant and with a small amount it reaches for all the hair. First time I used this shampoo and I liked it :).
Meaghan P.
I love garnier. Their shampoo smells so good. They are very long lasting, I always get compliments when I use their products. You can find it at most drugstores. I would recommend it to anyone
Alexandra M.
Any time I am trying to save money this is my go to. I always love how smooth and strong my hair feels after using this shampoo and conditioning system.
Chelsey J.
Use this on my mates hair.. he has coolie hair and it keeps his hair stregth and volume makes it shine and soft
Jen (.
Morgantown, WV
This is a good shampoo overall. I love the scent, and it lathers well. I have very oily hair, and this cleans well. However, I do note more build up with this shampoo compared to others. If you have normal or coarse hair, it might work better for you!
samantha d.
This shampoo conditioner is amazing it actually helps your hair grow makes it stronger and super soft love it
Tori O.
Arlington, TX
My husband uses this. He loves it. The smell is great. It doesn’t work for my dry scalp though. It doesn’t seem to help at all with the dryness and makes my skin a bit heavier as well. I would prefer many others over this.
Gillian M.
Spokane
Love the way it smells, doesn’t dry out my hair or leave a build up but actually cleans it.
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
Have to use other shampoos intermittently with this brand. I feel when I use it daily it doesn’t clean my hair properly and my hair gets limp and feels dirty. If I use it fling with other brands on and off my hair has volume and feels clean.

i love their hair coloring so I’m extremely disappointed with the hair care line
Vasiliki S.
Thessaloniki
My all time favorite shampoo.Ever since I tried I haven’t used another one.It makes my hair look amazing
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?