Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I really love Garnier Fructis length and strength shampoo. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth. Makes having long hair more manageable. It smells great and my hair looks and feels stronger. I recommend this to anyone with long hair it helps so much.
Carrie Ann C.
If you're on a budget this product is great. I actually prefer products to help tame frizzy hair instead. The scent is nice. It's affordable. It's available pretty much everywhere. I bought it at Walmart. I also like to use the pump hairspray by Garnier.
Mandi B.
Hilliard, OH
I have been a fan of Garnier Fructose since I was in high school. I often find myself going back to the "good ol brands" in between using salon products. Garnier has a great smell and leaves my hair feeling clean. My only complaint would be that my hair does seem to feel and look oily quicker.
Noelia J.
I really like to use the Shampoo from Garnier Fructis, it's the main brand of Shampoo we use at our house since its not as drying as other brands.

Most drugstore shampoo and conditioner products seem to contain many drying ingredients that almost feel like dishwasher detergent on my hair.
Kim L.
Jamestown, KY
I liked that this was a bigger bottle at a great price. I like the way this shampoo smells. My hair seemed shinier and also stronger after a couple months using it. This product also didn't weigh my hair down. I'd definitely buy it again.
Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
Garnier Fructis Length & Shine works great on my dry hair.It smells great and my hair feels so much healthier.I use this daily and notice my hair seems to be growing.I have brown hair with highlights.I am very satisfied with this product.
Kenda L.
Boulder Creek, CA
I love this shampoo. It keeps my hair healthy so that it can grow. I bought it on amazon for around $13 which isn't bad. I use it every other day to wash my hair. As soon as I started using it, I felt like my hair was softer and healthier!
Shae O.
Savannah, GA
Honestly, Garnier shampoos and conditioners are probably the gentlest formulas that make your hair look so beautiful and strong that also smell wonderful. They are a little more expensive than most other brands but it is so worth it.
Alina S.
Nashville, TN
It gets the job done, just a cheap shampoo, nothing really to write home about. If you color your hair, it might be worth investing in a more quality products, without harsh parabens and sulfates, which tend to over dry your hair.
Aakilah C.
Lancaster, TX
It is so rare for me to find shampoo that bring moisture as well as strength to my hair. Luckily, I stumbled upon this product while in Walmart and just completely fell in love with it. I 100% recommend this to anyone who is trying to gain more length and strength in their hair as well as keeping it moistured and healthy.
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?