Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Maria D.
South Burlington, VT
I tried the Garnier shampoo here in the US but didn't love it. It left my hair very thin. It left it very smooth as well but too thin. It definatley did not make it strong. When in Europe this summer, I tried garnier products over there and they were a lot better than here!
DeAndrea D.
I love this for more than just the smell! It get's a lot of product out of my hair and has cut down on my breakage. I only use it once every other month, but I love it. It's a little more drying than I'd like for it to be, but it's nothing a good deep condition can't fix.
lindsay c.
Jayuya, PR
This is my all time favorite. This product not only smells amazing it really does its job. My hair smells and feels silky and soft. I buy this for myself and my daughter.
Alexandra R.
This shampoo is pretty basic. It leaves your hair smelling good and its overall fine. Does it better your hair? Probably not. This is not good for unruly hair because of the sulfates in it. It's okay and if you're on a run then try it but it isn't anything to brag about.
Shannon V.
Boca Raton, FL
I love the shampoo! With long blonde hair and thick as can be Kama it is important to have a good shampoo. This shampoo that's only strengthens my hair so the split ends are next to nothing. Price is spot on and can be found at all my retailers. Def a great conditioner!
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
This strength shampoo work thoroughly and that it work really well I use the shampoo and conditioner so these Garnier work really well so I like it which it gives a nice shiny look and that bouncy feel after your hair its soft and smooth and shampoo work really well.
Karen C.
Sanford, NC
Cleans hair well without leaving any product in. Smells wonderful. Has a simple package able to get most of the product out. I used it twice a week when I washed my hair. Scent does not last all day but over all I was satisfied with the product and what is promises.
Julia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Good smell. works well and my hair definitely feels stronger. This is so good you barely need to use conditioner. good detangling and doesn't weigh your hair down or strip it dry either. decent price i got at Walgreens. Try it out. look for the combo packs too.
Destiny S.
Garnier always lures me back in! This product targets growth and strength in hair, but I did not notice a difference in my hair when using this shampoo. The scent is nice--same as most garner products actually. Is it a good shampoo, yes. Does it do what it claims, the jury is still out on that one.
Yesaira M.
Orlando, FL
Don't recommend this product the smell is very good however it doesn't make much of a difference on my hair and left it feeling try rough crispy frizzy it didn't really make any change whatsoever I do not recommend buying this product will be changing brands
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?