Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Christine O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I've only used this once because I had a coupon for a free bottle so went to Walmart. But I did really like it. It does the job that it is supposed to do. The packaging is appealing to the eye and it smell amazing! I have oily and very fine hair and it didn't weigh it down so thumbs up!
Jenna N.
Mayport
This shampoo smells amazing. I struggle with my hair feeling heavy and oily. This product left my hair feeling very clean and smelling fresh. I felt like the smell was quick to fade. It didn't seem to linger throughout the day like my Biolage shampoo. I would use this product again.
Jesus D.
I purchased this with a coupon that I got one week and compared to my normal shampoo it worked pretty well. I purchased it at my local Wal-mart and it lasted pretty long and had a good scent to it. Overall I was pretty satisfied with this product and would buy again with another coupon.
Katie B.
Hoover, AL
I have really long hair. It's hard to find products that help me maintain the strength. I loved this shampoo at first but after continued use it left a heavy thick feeling film on my hair. I love the smell but I have to alternate this shampoo with other to keep from having buildup.
Kate S.
Freehold, NJ
It smells good & is affordable, but I'm not sure that it actually aided in lengthening & strengthening my hair. I purchased it at a Walmart so it's easily accessible. If you're considering it, I'd say give it a shot since it's not pricey and works well as a general shampoo anyway.
Fabiola R.
Las Vegas, NV
Aside from this shampoo smelling so yummy, it is a very lightweight formula that hydrates and revitalizes my hair again. I sometimes straighten my hair for a couple days straight but I can count on this formula to remove the heat spray, hairspray and other debris in my hair.
Matthew A.
Celina, Ohio
Not a bad product if you only want clean hair that smells good. Unfortunately, I have constant dandruff issues and, in the winter, I am miserable with dry, itchy scalp. So far only products with tea tree oil have been able to help, otherwise I scratch to the point that I bleed.
Cecilia B.
Nashville, TN
I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.
Shannon V.
Boca Raton, FL
I love the shampoo! With long blonde hair and thick as can be Kama it is important to have a good shampoo. This shampoo that's only strengthens my hair so the split ends are next to nothing. Price is spot on and can be found at all my retailers. Def a great conditioner!
Alexandra R.
This shampoo is pretty basic. It leaves your hair smelling good and its overall fine. Does it better your hair? Probably not. This is not good for unruly hair because of the sulfates in it. It's okay and if you're on a run then try it but it isn't anything to brag about.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?