Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Carrie S.
Dorr, MI
This is a very nice shampoo, It did give me more elasticity in my hair for breakage but, It did not help me with length but of course no shampoo can really help you at an extreme amount with that! (: Overall, it is a very nice shampoo though! (Smells great too if you were wondering!)
Melissa J.
New Bedford, MA
Smells good, works good!!! It's helped my grow and have strength, very affordable!!! Easy to find, most stores carry it, the lime green bottle stands out!! Better than suave! It's not a watery shampoo and it doesn't weigh your hair down. It also doesn't leave any residue or buildup.
Jesus D.
I purchased this with a coupon that I got one week and compared to my normal shampoo it worked pretty well. I purchased it at my local Wal-mart and it lasted pretty long and had a good scent to it. Overall I was pretty satisfied with this product and would buy again with another coupon.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
My daughter has shoulder length hair that she prefers to straighten and so she likes this shampoo because it makes her hair extra shiny and healthier looking after the damage that is caused by daily blowdrying and straightening irons. She is trying to grow the length of her hair without too many split ends and it seems to be working.  Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
Kate S.
Freehold, NJ
It smells good & is affordable, but I'm not sure that it actually aided in lengthening & strengthening my hair. I purchased it at a Walmart so it's easily accessible. If you're considering it, I'd say give it a shot since it's not pricey and works well as a general shampoo anyway.
Katie B.
Hoover, AL
I have really long hair. It's hard to find products that help me maintain the strength. I loved this shampoo at first but after continued use it left a heavy thick feeling film on my hair. I love the smell but I have to alternate this shampoo with other to keep from having buildup.
Matthew A.
Celina, Ohio
Not a bad product if you only want clean hair that smells good. Unfortunately, I have constant dandruff issues and, in the winter, I am miserable with dry, itchy scalp. So far only products with tea tree oil have been able to help, otherwise I scratch to the point that I bleed.
Fabiola R.
Las Vegas, NV
Aside from this shampoo smelling so yummy, it is a very lightweight formula that hydrates and revitalizes my hair again. I sometimes straighten my hair for a couple days straight but I can count on this formula to remove the heat spray, hairspray and other debris in my hair.
Cecilia B.
Nashville, TN
I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.I love lamp.
Alexandra R.
This shampoo is pretty basic. It leaves your hair smelling good and its overall fine. Does it better your hair? Probably not. This is not good for unruly hair because of the sulfates in it. It's okay and if you're on a run then try it but it isn't anything to brag about.
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?