Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Elena H.
East Hanover, NJ
hich of the following brands of hair serums have you used in the last 12 months?Hair has become drierno no
Vasiliki S.
Thessaloniki
My all time favorite shampoo.Ever since I tried I haven’t used another one.It makes my hair look amazing
Leanne G.
I love this shampoo as it is great for someone with really fine hair like myself. The smell is great too!
Kendal A.
Mississauga, ON
I love this shampoo! It smells amazing and is decently priced. I highly recommend this product for sure!
Jenna E.
Saskatoon, SK
Great cheap alternative to salon brand, leaves hair smelling great. Prefect for when you are on a budget!
Alicia M.
It's beautiful i can't wash m'y hair with out it it makes my long hair healthy and very strongly.........
Sylvia T.
Grafton , OH
The fragrance smells so good and leaves your hair feeling clean. An amazing product that smells good too.
Braelyn B.
Dartmouth, NS
I like it it works okay I don't get it every time but I use it frequently and it makes my hair feel sleek
Carmen d.
Sounds cliche, but I LOVE the smell. I literally can't stop smelling my hair once I've wash it with this.
Luiza V.
My hair with the shampoo the smell very nice and they feel so clean and fresh plus they don't be so oily
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?