Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
KaRa M.
This has been my go-to shampoo for years. It has made my hair feel so soft and smooth that I have a hard time using other brands. I buy it anywhere, Wal-Mart, Meijer, Sam's Club, it's available everywhere I've ever looked. I love it so much that I recommended it to my mother who is now obsessed with this stuff too.
Summer Y.
Greendale , IN
I would have to say this is on par with professional products. I have seen some growth happening with my hair in the last couple months that I hadn't with my previous shampoo. My hair is already quite long, so the strengthening is very important also, I have not noticed much if any breakage. Plus it smells wonderful!
Amanda R.
Love the smell of this shampoo! i get it at SAMS club so it lasts FOREVER and it's only like $13 for both shampoo & conditioner. i didn't really feel like it helped strengthen or lengthen my hair - but my hair was also really long, so i don't know that i would've noticed it. it's got great healthy stuff in it though and like i said - it smells AMAZING
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
Garnier Fructis products are some of my favorite! The shampoo is well priced for the benefit you get from it! The scent is nice and compared to other shampoos it feels and smells great and doesn't break the bank! I tend to purchase Garnier with some of the awesome coupons you can get for their products!
carly ♡.
Mendon, MA
My hair is super thick & long so I always look for shampoos & conditioners that help me keep my hair healthy and Garnier has always been one of my favorites! it makes my hair smell good, it makes it shine, it makes it smooth, and repairs any broken hair follicles! I love it and definitely recommend it!
Juliet L.
This shampoo smells amazing. My hair always feels clean and healthy with this shampoo. I cut my hair every six week to eight weeks and sometimes my ends look kind of dead but this shampoo really hydrates and strengthens my hair so even before my hair cut its healthy and full ( without split ends!).
Amie W.
Calera, AL
As with most other shampoos and conditioners it is very hard to determine if they are performing as the claim to. The scent is very nice and my hair feels very nice when I am using this product!!!! However, does it chanrevtnevlifevof your hair? No, probably not, but I am pretty happy with it!
Danielle S.
I love many Garnier hair care products; this has to be one of my favorite shampoos! The scent is amazing and leaves my hair silky, soft and shiny! Great to use with the Length & Strength Conditioner. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone looking to maintain a healthy mane!! love it!
Jenna N.
Mayport
This shampoo smells amazing. I struggle with my hair feeling heavy and oily. This product left my hair feeling very clean and smelling fresh. I felt like the smell was quick to fade. It didn't seem to linger throughout the day like my Biolage shampoo. I would use this product again.
Christine O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I've only used this once because I had a coupon for a free bottle so went to Walmart. But I did really like it. It does the job that it is supposed to do. The packaging is appealing to the eye and it smell amazing! I have oily and very fine hair and it didn't weigh it down so thumbs up!
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?