Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Hellen Diandra d.
Salt Lake City
Meu produto favorito para o cabelo é super cheiroso e sua fragrância dura muito, eu não troco por nada muito bom
Ashley C.
When I was growing my hair to crazy lengths I loved this stuff. wouldn't use it with colour treated hair though
Anisey cabrera C.
Agradable aroma sin duda deja el cabello limpio y bien bonito ... es lo que promete por esta razón no lo cambio
Marie-Pier L.
Québec, QC
Really nice fresh and acid smells with shiny and light finish on the hair. Smells follow youthroughout your day
Émely T.
Deixa o cabelo super solto,brilhoso,macio,e em qualquer farmácia vc encontra,foi um produto que surpreendeu mt
Chelsey J.
Use this on my mates hair.. he has coolie hair and it keeps his hair stregth and volume makes it shine and soft
mahinn f.
Rawalpindi , Punjab
Nice shampoo love it's smell and formula wise it's okayish . overall a good shampoo and has a floral blossom
Justine A.
Humble, TX
This shampoo smells great, but after using a few months, out caused build up in my scalp and severe dandruff.
Pauline S.
Kingston , AK
Amazing product. It smells really good and does not damage my hair at all. I would tecommend this to everyone
natalie k.

I really love Garnier Fructis length and strength shampoo. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth. Makes having long hair more manageable. It smells great and my hair looks and feels stronger. I recommend this to anyone with long hair it helps so much
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?