Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Vivien K.
Maple Ridge, NY
I absoloutly love the fresh scent of this shampoo, it makes my hair nice and soft, nice clean and smelling so fresh!
Rosario B.
Is a special shampoo , it has everything ami I like. Fulfills all its functions and its smell is very rich. I LOVE
Evelin Yaritza S.
Doral, FL
i really recommend this product, i have normal-oily hair, i've noticing that my hair is getting longer than usual
Jennifer H.
Buenos resultados, simplemente increíble como deja tu cabello después de la primer puesta, simplemente increíble
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Garnier products smell delightful which is a big plus. The shampoo was great. It made my hair soft and stronger.
Roberta p.
Sapiranga/Rs
GGosto bastante dos produtoAlém de evitar o friz ele hidrata e deixa o cabelo com brilho e bonito gosto bastante
Hellen Diandra d.
Caruaru
Meu produto favorito para o cabelo é super cheiroso e sua fragrância dura muito, eu não troco por nada muito bom
Haydee M.
Apatzingan Michoacan
ME encanta este shampoo ya q deja el cabello muy limpio y con un aroma q les va a encantar. Es genial. Me encantó
Anisey cabrera C.
Agradable aroma sin duda deja el cabello limpio y bien bonito ... es lo que promete por esta razón no lo cambio
Chelsey J.
Use this on my mates hair.. he has coolie hair and it keeps his hair stregth and volume makes it shine and soft
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?