Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Maria Chiara G.
Made my hair greasy and had to throw away an almost full bottle of this. Plus, it didn't hydrate my hair at all, it was frizzy.
Carina S.
This is a nice shampoo, smells amazing, and my hair feels so soft, my hair doesn't get greasy, and it gets shiny, in a good way
Brenna L.
Smelled really nice, but nothing too special about it. More like just an average drug store shampoo, nothing negative about it!
Nadine P.
Toronto
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair super soft and I love this scent!!!!! I would totally repurchase if i have the chance to.
Cheryl M.
Creignish , NS
Great basic shampoo at a reasonable price. Love the smell not sure if it does too much to help my length. I would recommend it.
Rhonda D.
Orillia, ON
Use this produce on my long curly hair, helps clean all previous days styling products, and leaves hair smooth and refreshed
usbaimran
I had very high expectations from this one but it started my haifall ... didnt work for me.. ive switched to another shampoo
Jenaya S.
I really like it for my hair. When I started using it most of my split ends disappeared and my hair length started to grow.
Sonia V.
Campomarino Lido, Italy
I usually prefer shampoo with a natural formula but this one smells really good and gives shiny, soft and voluminous hair.
dalida t.
I really like this, nothing too great about but it does the job, the scent is great and the packaging it's simple but cute
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?