Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Marie M.
I love the Garnier Fructis products, 10/10 would recommend it to my friends/relatives/anyone. I have greasy hair and these products are really helping. One of the best in the market!
Sonia G.
I really liked using this. It made my hair feel stronger and it smelt lovely. I always felt like I needed to use a lot of the shampoo to get a good lathering into my hair which meant I had to repurchase more Shampoo quite frequently.
Hana S.
Leaves the hair feeling silky and soft . It suits oily hair type but if you use it for long time it will dry your hair so it's important to change shampoo from time to time
Jessica S.
Guelph
This product was great for my hair because I have very long and thin hair. It left my scalp feeling full and think and my hair feeling strong and undamaged! Loved it!
Anaïs L.
This shampoo is so great!!! My hair are so strong and beautiful. I have dark brown hair and they're so shiny. I use this shampoo twice per week and it's really good
Jess M.
Maple Ridge
This shampoo smells wonderful and always cleans my hair amazingly. The only downfall is that it leaves my hair feeling a bit starchy. I would recommend it if you have more oil prone hair.
Jenelle F.
I love these products!
This really helped to keep my scalp and hair clean while i was transitioning my hair from relaxers.
It kept my hair from breaking and smells so good!
Pamela L.
The shampoo is good, i like the smell and the price is cheap for the product, my hair keeps smellinng good all day long and the shampoo hydrates my hair really well.
I wrote the same for the conditioner! I used them together!!! It's good, not with "wow" effect but not so bad!!! It's good if you don't have a particular problem!!!
Gabriela O.
I used this for a while, mostly because I love the scent, but it didn't work very well on my hair; it got very oily the same day I wasehd it and the shampoo made my scalp itch a bit sometimes.
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?