Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Izabella S.
Barrie, ON
Always leaves my hair feeling super super soft and silky. Never leaves a greasy residue feeling on my hair. Works very well and helps my hair grow faster. Smells amazingly!! I use this every other day. It is definitely an affordable shampoo that I would recommend to others.
Sarah W.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! I got it last minute at the store when I needed a new shampoo and I instantly fell in love with the sent. It is very fresh and it makes my hair smell so good. It is one of the better shampoo's I have used but it does tend to make my hair a little oily.
melissa m.
I buy this product ever so often to strengthen my hair and I find it does work for that. the thing I don't necessarily like is if I use this product for too long it feels like it starts to build up in my hair and my hair becomes oily. when that happens I switch to a different t brand for a while but I always come back. if that didn't happen I would never leave this shampoo !
Maryam A.
Mississauga, ON
Normal shampoo. Doesn't really do much for my curly and frizzy hair but it doesn't damage the hair either. I don't find that it makes my hair stronger though since my hair is kind of weak. Plus is thst it smells really good and love how the smell lasts in my hair.
Libby M.
Loved the smell and the amount of bubbles this shampoo made ! after the first couple of washes, I could really feel my hair getting stronger. I would recommend this to anyone who is struggling with hair breakage and is wanting to grow their hair longer
Kim L.
Thornhill, ON
My hair is very fine and prone to damage (e.g. split ends). The Garnier Length & Strength Shampoo cleans without drying out my hair. My hair looks considerably healthier with the use of this product, though I wouldn't say that it makes it grow any faster.
Seshni C.
Prior to using this shampoo, I had a lot of product build up in my scalp and well as crazy hair fall problems. Ever since I started using the Garnier Fructis Length & Strength shampoo my hair feels amazingly light and fresh with zero to no hair fall at all. Works awesome for me and my hair is now really long & falls past my back. Recommend 100%! :)
Eline E.
Did not notice anything of the 'strengthening' side. My hair is quite thick and not 'normal' so maybe that had something to do with it. The reason why I DID like this product is because it smells AMAZING. Just for the smell alone I'd repurchase it.
Samantha M.
Miramichi, NB
Very nice formula! Only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is that my hair gets used to it quite quickly and i have to change the brand! It is reasonably priced and a gives a nice texture compared to other brands so i typically use this brand for a bottle or two then switch to a new one, mind you i keep coming back!!
Olga S.
This shampoo is pretty good. It doesn't make my hair longer or anything but for sure it makes my hair feel very clean and fresh. My hair are super oily and there is no shampoo that can keep my hair clean for at least 2 days. This one didn't to a miracle so maybe for normal hair it will be perfect.
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?