Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Gabriela O.
I used this for a while, mostly because I love the scent, but it didn't work very well on my hair; it got very oily the same day I wasehd it and the shampoo made my scalp itch a bit sometimes.
Doujone M.
Sudbury, ON
Let's just begin with the smell! oh my I love the smell of anything from Garnier. on top of that the lather for my natural hair is great for a good wash when I have a lot of build up!
R G.
Nsw
Love the product, My hair was now stronger and also less hair fall . I always want the long hair and this is the perfect for the who love long and strength hair.
Mckayla W.
This works well, just like any other shampoo. I am not in love with it but with that being said I don't really love any shampoo. It is a good product.
Krista C.
Redwood City , CA
I always love the way Fructis makes my hair feel and smell.. This shampoo helps keep my frizz from my curls down along with keeping it strong and healthy.
Alice O.
This shampoo is a good one!
I have used it for a long while, but it's not the best.
It smells fruity sweet and feels nice and fresh in your hair:)
Myrsini v.
This shampoo is didn't do anything really special to my hair, it didn't really make it stronger, but one thing that I love about it, is its smell
Nevin A.
Doha
Love it , love the smell of the shampoo, stay on my hair for two days, always have it on my shampoo collection even if I'm using a different ones
Nicol N.
Guanajuato
Amimegusta que si cuidar el cabello En serio sí me gusta van a triunfar en las buenas y en las malas Que Dios me los bendiga a todos y así así
Janaina L.
É muito bom parece que da restauração ao cabelo fora que o preço é súper bom e eu acho muito maravilhoso e sempre que eu uso parece ser magica
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?