Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
West Bridgewater, MA
I love Garnier Fructis Length and Strength Shampoo and loved that I could get it form Amazon! I had been looking for any source to get it, but couldn't find any until I searched on Amazon and Viola! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for having this! My hair is better now and getting longer and longer, and now I'm not seeing hardly any hair in the drain after I shampoo my hair, and I get tons of compliments. Thanks for carrying such a good product!
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love the shampoo it really cleans my hair and actually makes my hair soft smooth and silky even though she knew that they mainly just made my hair feel yucky but this one actually works I wish you just even if you actually want soft and smooth hair because this one actually works in this is a good product for you for getting soft hair with them just a matter of time so I could just use a nurse if you want really soft and smooth hair.
Mayra R.
My hair started to get really slow on growth but this helped so MUCH! in less than a year my hair reached my middle back! the growth rate increased the volume was amazing and it got rid of my dandruff! clean beautiful and healthy hair! nothing gets my hair as good as this along with its matching conditioner. I LOVE this product sadly its been hard to find it in store the only way i can get it is through Amazon for 20-25$ the set still its worth it if your local Wal-Mart has it you must try it! #angelhair #miracleshappen #thebestdaysofmylife
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I used this shampoo when I was growing out my hair for Wigs for Kids. It left my long hair feeling light, while other shampoos weigh down long hair. When the stylist cut my hair (16 inches of hair!) she said she hated to cut it, because she had never seen hair that healthy at such a long length. She even asked what I was using and was surprised that it wasn't an expensive salon shampoo.
Kara A.
I wasn't a fan of this shampoo. I was really hoping that it would be great. The size and price was great, and the product smelled good, however, once my hair dried it left it looking oily. I used it a couple more times thinking that it was just me and I didn't rinse it out enough or something, but had the same issue. Everyone has different hair so it might be good for a different hair type.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I have used this product many many times when it first came out. It used to do good with my hair, but then after a while, it started doing the opposite. My hair would have oily patches, where when i blowdried my hair, it would feel greasy because the conditioner weighed my hair down. Not good for thick hair, maybe thin, but this stuff worked for a while, then did a complete 180 on me.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
I love the smell of this stuff, as it's not super floral like a lot of other scents. (I'm in the minority among women and dislike strong floral scents.) My hair is less coarse after using it, and the large bottle size ensures that it will last me long enough to not have to buy more every other week. Works best in tandem with a conditioner by the same brand.
Marilyn P.
After my hair became damaged after a horrible experience at a salon, I was desperate to grow my hair long and strong after breakage. When I found this shampoo I noticed my hair looked better the first time I used it. Also the hsndfulls of hair stopped happening after each shampoo. I will continue to use as my hair has starting growing stronger again.
Cheimi R.
Bronx, NY
I honestly have been using Length & Strength since it came out. It is by far the best and only thing I will ever use on my hair! The only problem is that it is EXTREMELY hard to find!! I usually by 3-4 bottles when I find. I really hope it isn't discontinued. I think it is always gone off the shelves because it is very popular.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID
I love the smell of this product, like so many of theirs it smells amazing! The packaging was good (it's the same kind for a while now) and it was easy to get all of the product out of the bottle but I didn't notice a difference in the strength of my hair which I was hoping for because I have fine hair that breaks easily.
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?