Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Tracey N.
Elkhart, IN
Love the affordability and the smell! Usually my go to specially if I have a coupon.
Jean F.
This product restores my hairs silkiest softest shiny feel. Lasts for several days.
Kaitlyn S.
Columbus, MS
This stuff is amazing! It gets my hair nice and clean and leaves it smelling great!
Zafiro I.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this shmpoo. it smells really good and it makes my hair feel great
Yuliana L.
West Chester, PA
I love the chanpoo because is so soft and i love how the hair lokes and keep byen
Moira C.
Bedford, PA
I love the smell of the shampoo and it leaves my hair with a soft, clean feeling.
Molly C.
Durham, NH
I love this smell! My hair smells great for days. Makes my hair the good shiny
Erin D.
Exeter, PA
Love this shampoo. Great for adding a little body. Smells really fresh as well.
Samantha C.
Dundalk, MD
I love the way this shampoo leaves a scent to my hair long after I've showered.
Seo H.
I have a very fine hair and it is very oily. It really weighed down my hair..
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?