Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Paige O.
Teesside, Middlesbrough
10/10. Leaves hair feeling so clean and leaves a lovely smell. Gets rid of any unwanted oils and dryness. Always get compliments on my hair when I use this for look and smell. Have repurchased a few times.
Cora C.
I was sick and tired of my hair being so short and product after product nothing would make it grow but then I tried this product and it made the world of difference!so glad i found this product when i did and would buy it again
Marijose F.
Por un tiempo estuve utilizando este producto porque mi cabello estaba quebradizo y la verdad note cambios positivos, ni cabello se recuperó, estaba más fuerte y sedoso. realmente lo recomiendo
Cecília F.
I like it but I have an oily scalp... it just doesn't make my hair feel oil free and light. Since I have oily hair I prefer something more drying and then just using a leave in conditioner
Ivvie B.
This is my current shampoo and I'm noticing a difference, my hair looks and feels a lot better. I highly recommend it and will be buying it again once I run out.
Marie W.
I bought this shampoo because it smelled nice in the shop. The shampoo is good, it washes your hair... But I don't like the smell after my hair is dry. I feel like the smell is too present and I feel like a smelly old lady. People who like the smell should buy it. But if you don't like it, you are going to wash your hair twice a day so...
Ariana C.
He usado este shampoo bastante tiempo pero porque me gusta el olor y me ha gustado desde siempre la marca garnier pero la verdad es que le he dado 3* porque no tengo ni quejas pero tampoco es un shampoo que me haya dejado sin palabras. Es una marca buena huele bien y te deja el pelo bastante suave 😁
Colette s.
Brisbane , QLD
When I saw the Length and Strength shampoo and conditioner I purchased it with "I'll try it and decide" approach. Oh My Gosh, it is great. I've been stopped several times and asked what I use on my hair, thats a pretty cool feeling. I've been told that my hair looks amazingly healthy. I have and will continue to recommend this shampoo. Thank you so much for this product!
Sarah W.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! I got it last minute at the store when I needed a new shampoo and I instantly fell in love with the sent. It is very fresh and it makes my hair smell so good. It is one of the better shampoo's I have used but it does tend to make my hair a little oily.
Izabella S.
Barrie, ON
Always leaves my hair feeling super super soft and silky. Never leaves a greasy residue feeling on my hair. Works very well and helps my hair grow faster. Smells amazingly!! I use this every other day. It is definitely an affordable shampoo that I would recommend to others.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?