Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Carrie C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Loe this shampoo! I wish I could continue using it but it makes me break out, unfortunately.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Liked this product. but found my hair getting greasy faster than normal and feeling coarser.
Adriana A.
Rogersville , MO
I use this product everyday that I shower. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft.
Daniela Z.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this shampoo and how it leaves my hair it smells great and leaves my hair super soft
Stefany F.
Manchester, CT
This is an alright product. It does make my hair oily and very clumpy? if that makes sense.
Rosivel D.
I use this shampoo all the time. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling really clean!
Deja A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product it's amazing I will recommend it to anybody has been using this for years
pia m.
I have used this shampoo and love the smell of it. It does not leave any residue on my hair
M R.
Herrin, IL
I love this product! My hair always looks and feels clean and super soft after using it!
Samantha G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brand of shampoo. I've been using it over ten years and nothing works better.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?