Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Chantilly, VA
Smells good and hydrates hair. visibly stronger hair. would choose this over most drugstore brands.
Jessica K.
Medina, NY
This shampoo was a miracle when I needed to start growing out my hair. it prevented the split ends
Amanda G.
Kingsburg, CA
This works so well on my dry and wavy hair! I love it and that I can find t at my local drug store
Dani W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love love Garnier products. I believe it really has made my hair stronger not sure about longer tho
Casee D.
My hair can only take to certain shampoos. This being one of them. It makes my hair shiny and soft.
Marian C.
Richmond, VA
Been using this for av while and i love the results. My hair has less breakage and growth improved
Alejandra G.
Los Angeles , CA
It's ok I won't purchase again...maybe it's because my hair is really damaged but I didn't like it
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Buenisimo su olor es estupendo y me encanta junto al acondicionador son lo mejor me gusta muchisimo
Alicia V.
Waterford, MI
This is a great shampoo and smells amazing. It leave my hair feeling very clean and smelling good.
Megan V.
This is not my favorite. The smell is great, but it doesn't do as well on my hair as other brands.
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?