Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Heather D.
Castle Rock, CO
Made my hair silky soft and smelled great too!!!
Even my 2 year old loved it and didn't fight it!
Catelyn A.
Lacygne, KS
I used it once and it wasn't bad just wasn't the rift stuff for me! Good price and product though
Tracee G.
Appleton, WI
Not my favorite product by Garnier, it seems to cling to the hair and make it feel a little oily.
Kim B.
Lucasville, OH
Very good.Smells great.Lathers really nice.Very affordable.Would recommend to friends and family.
Tannis M.
Mesa, AZ
This shampoo is great! I really feel like it helped strengthen my hair and made it more healthy.
Janice A.
I used this product before and it's great and I like the smell make my hair smooth I recommended
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Goes great with the conditioner. I've seen a great difference in the texture of my hair! Love it
Alexis M.
Eureka, IL
This is a good product and helps strengthen your hair. I have used it in the past and enjoyed it
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Really good shampoo, liked the way it smelled and it was easy to brush my hair after a shower.
Melanie R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great shampoo leaves hair nice, smooth, clean and smelling very nice. Would total recommend it.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?