Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Catherine S.
Saint Louis, MO
I didn't notice my hair being any stronger after using it for about 2 months. Maybe my hair is too thin.
Denise M.
Brooklyn, NY
Its is good but after a while my hair wasn't changing as much as i wanted to ,so i had to change shampoos
Yanet C.
Conyers, GA
This is amazing. it smells really good and leaves your hair super soft , specially with the conditioner.
Jennifer B.
Lexington, NC
I love this shampoo. I use it along with a hair vitamin when I want to grow my hair out long and strong.
Beettyy A.
Magnolia, Arkansas
Este shampoo me gusta, desde hace tiempo lo use y me afgrada la forma en que eja mi cabelllo se ve lindo
Caro H.
Milwaukee, WI
Makes my hair not brittle, gives it color! Gives it life in itself. Smells good too! Totally recommend it
Liz W.
Forest, VA
This is a very good shampoo. Gets my hair clean without making it feel overly dried out. Smells amazing.
Hali G.
Dekalb, IL
One of my favorite shampoos! smells wonderful and leaves your hair feeling very soft and smelling nice!.
Nat S.
Rio Hondo, TX
I love these products but I have very oily hair that I can't use these all the time. But it does its job
Saray L.
Great shampoo. I love everything about it. It was so easy to use and didn't leave my hair feeling yucky.
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?