Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Jacque M.
Live Oak
Love this  product to make my hair super shiny. Plus it makes my hair feel clean and you don't need much product at all. Works great with the matching conditioner or you could even mix and match and it works great.
Brittany H.
Didn't really do anything for me. Felt like my hair was drying out instead. But may work for someone with shorter hair that's not so porous. Smells amazing, admittedly so sometimes I use it just to smell the fruity blend!
Whitney G.
Lake charles, LA
This product has helped my hair grow and become stronger. Having ethnic hair can be hard to find a product that does well for my hair type and this is a must. It is not heavy on my hair and I seen improvement.
Lauren C.
I'll be honest, as much as I'd like to be, I'm not a huge fan. My grandmother gave me the bottle because she bought the wrong thing and couldn't find the receipt. I'd been meaning to try it, so I though "why not?" I had also just happened to pick up the conditioner. It smells really good, but that's about as complimentary as I can get. Grant it, my hair grows like a weed to begin with and is pretty strong, but I don't think this has helped any. Though shinier, my hair feels drier and I have a lot more breakage. I'm even using it "as suggested" (ie with the conditioner of the same type). Overall, I wouldn't recommend this. At least not in combination with the conditioner. I DO like the conditioner though.
Skhai B.
Howey In Hls, FL
Smells amazing and works really well. I use at least one a week. It lathers well and is very rich and creamy. Very light, not heavy at all. I normally get the small travel size one and it lasts me a good while. I will definitely buy again.
Aubriee M.
Canal Winchester
Amazing product. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. It lathers nicely. And it works well with any hair types. It is long lasting because a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely buy this product again.
Annii V.
I have always had super curly hair and it seems like every time I brushed chunks and chucks of hair would fall off I tried all sorts of creams shampoos to stop this or at least make my hair less fragile. I started using Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo. And for the most part is has worked for ME, my hair hasn't grown because of this shampoo but it has grown a bit because its made my hair less fragile and less falls off. I feel my hair much thicker and healthier than it was before so I have been using this shampoo for about 2 years now and love it. And for these results and the price that it comes is perfect. Deff recommend for anyone to give it a try!
Kimmy S.
Upland, IN
I have tried several types of Garnier shampoo and conditioner. This is my favorite. The Sleek and Shine is nice, but the length and strength seemed to be the one that delivered for me. I have waist length hair, and this gives it strength, as promised! I have also tried the Triple Nutrician, and the Daily repair. They don't hold up to what they ate supposed to do, but you can count on the Length and Strength to deliver. The softness, sine, and great smell are bonuses!!!
Alyssa H.
West Bridgewater, MA
I love Garnier Fructis Length and Strength Shampoo and loved that I could get it form Amazon! I had been looking for any source to get it, but couldn't find any until I searched on Amazon and Viola! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for having this! My hair is better now and getting longer and longer, and now I'm not seeing hardly any hair in the drain after I shampoo my hair, and I get tons of compliments. Thanks for carrying such a good product!
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love the shampoo it really cleans my hair and actually makes my hair soft smooth and silky even though she knew that they mainly just made my hair feel yucky but this one actually works I wish you just even if you actually want soft and smooth hair because this one actually works in this is a good product for you for getting soft hair with them just a matter of time so I could just use a nurse if you want really soft and smooth hair.
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?