Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Hafsah H.
Stafford, VA
Keeps the hair nice and soft without having to use too much of it. Gives it a shiny look !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kim H.
Like this product. I do notice a difference in hair volume when styling. I bought this at a grocery store.
Mahlia H.
Spring valley , CA
It smells nice. It's decent. It doesn't stand out compared to other hair brands or other brands of shampoo
Kalah P.
Cincinnati, OH
I just love garnier products. It makes my hair super soft, smells great. The gel works well with this. :):)
Grace V.
Forest, VA
This is great when I am trying to grow my hair out longer for summer! Next shampoo on my list to get again!
Sherrie A.
Cumberland, MD
Fresh smell with great results. Clean healthy shine with a wonderful smell and keep color looking great too
Sheila W.
Central Islip, NY
Smells amazing, like all other garnier products. Left my hair feeling super clean, albeit a little squeaky.
Dominique C.
I really like this shampoo. It has a great scent and I feel like it really worked in helping my hair grow.
Brooke H.
It smells good and is reasonably priced. I would recommend it to everybody, leaves your hair smelling good.
M A.
It smells very good but leaves my hair extremely flat and hard to manage I don't think I'll ever buy again
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?