Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Alaina S.
Cincinnati, OH
This product smells amazing and stays in your hair throughout the day. It also makes your hair silky smooth.
Mismana D.
Seattle, WA
It's perfect shampoo the way that live my hair, smooth and bright, and smell good and my hair is really good
samantha d.
This shampoo conditioner is amazing it actually helps your hair grow makes it stronger and super soft love it
Brenda G.
Garnier makes my hair so shiny! Definitely love this shampoo, smells great and doesn't dry out my hair.
Vanessa G.
Stockton , CA
I did like this product. It has little balls in it and I felt them in hair still. I didn't like that at all.
MARIA G.
Laredo, TX
I use this since my hair grows slowly and is damaged from coloring. This stuff is awesome for repairing hair.
Hafsah H.
Stafford, VA
Keeps the hair nice and soft without having to use too much of it. Gives it a shiny look !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kim H.
Like this product. I do notice a difference in hair volume when styling. I bought this at a grocery store.
Dominique C.
I really like this shampoo. It has a great scent and I feel like it really worked in helping my hair grow.
Sherrie A.
Cumberland, MD
Fresh smell with great results. Clean healthy shine with a wonderful smell and keep color looking great too
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?