Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Melissa D.
Exeter, PA
I love Garnier Fructis Length and strength shampoo. It makes my hair seem shiny and takes away any damage.
Mahlia H.
Spring valley , CA
It smells nice. It's decent. It doesn't stand out compared to other hair brands or other brands of shampoo
Dominique C.
I really like this shampoo. It has a great scent and I feel like it really worked in helping my hair grow.
Beettyy A.
Magnolia, Arkansas
Este shampoo me gusta, desde hace tiempo lo use y me afgrada la forma en que eja mi cabelllo se ve lindo
Caro H.
Milwaukee, WI
Makes my hair not brittle, gives it color! Gives it life in itself. Smells good too! Totally recommend it
Jennifer B.
Lexington, NC
I love this shampoo. I use it along with a hair vitamin when I want to grow my hair out long and strong.
Saray L.
Great shampoo. I love everything about it. It was so easy to use and didn't leave my hair feeling yucky.
Kelly P.
Great smell, however i found I had to use more because it wasn't getting as sudsy as I would like it to.
kylee p.
haven't used this in a long time, used to be my everyday shampoo but just got into something else i guess
Denise M.
Brooklyn, NY
Its is good but after a while my hair wasn't changing as much as i wanted to ,so i had to change shampoos
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?