Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
hami b.
Didn't really like this made my hair very horrible and just threw it all in the bit. not going to use this anymore
Christina O.
Raleigh , NC
Just started using this shampoo for my most used shampoo. Smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling moisturized.
Susanna T.
Crystal Falls, MI
I love this shampoo it keeps my hair strong as I grow it out and incredibly soft. The fragrance is also wonderful.
Melody H.
Smells amazing. I would use it everyday. Didn't damage my hair. Lathered up pretty well. And rinsed out quickly.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
This product smells great and leave your hair feeling like silk! Not to expensive and cam be purchase in Walmart!
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
use this with the same conditioner. Smells great, lasts long, and does a great job of keeping away the frizz.
Mariah G.
Pretty good but didn't do anything super special moisterization wise but I did like how clean my hair felt after
Krystal B.
This line feels cheap and seems like it was watered down it takes a lot of this product to do what it's intended
Kimberly S.
Manvel, TX
I loved this system. it really helped to make my hair stronger and hrow longer. its a great value for the price.
Helen Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this shampoo around 2 times a week just to fix my long hair from breaking even more. It smells super good !
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?