Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Gabriella R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This shampoo didn't do anything special to my hair so because I'm trying to find a good shampoo I'm not repurchasing it.
Helen L.
Cincinnati, OH
Garnier has a good product for a good price. I like to buy the Length and Strength Shampoo for my daughter with long hair
Calli H.
Waco, TX
I enjoy anything Garnier Fructis. I love the smell of their products and I enjoy the way my hair feels after using them!
Jazzmen M.
I live this product my hair has never felt better it washes out easily and leaves my hair smooth helps with my dead ends
Belle A.
Silver Spring , MD
Good product. I won't give it 5 stars because I've found better ones. It's good, but the action stops after a while...
Jody H.
My hair always feels and smells great after using this strength and length shampoo! My hair doesn't break off anymore!
Fiona B.
Loved it! Smells great makes my hair feel so good and strong. Always made my hair super soft and moisturized my scalp.
Miranda S.
Holland, MI
This shampoo helped with my breakage a lot and I am glad that I found it. I do not have as much breakage as I used to.
This is absolutely amazing!!! I love this product for my thick hair!! I'm sure it would work well on thin hair as well.
Courtni H.
This product definitely keeps my hair strong and nourished! I've used others, but this is by far one of my top picks!
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?