Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Rebecca L.
Bakersfield, CA
This product seems to weigh my hair down without giving it real softness or moisture. It doesn't work with my thin, dry hair.
Sara W.
Love anything Garnier Fructise! Especially this shampoo! Leaves my hair feeling hydrated and not greasy, and it spells great!
Brandy S.
Claxton, GA
I've used this before and really like how my hair felt after I used it. I have really long hair so that should say something.
Rachel M.
Waco, TX
I really liked this shampoo back when my hair was longer. I was able to minimize damage and control my tangles with this one.
Heather M.
Jenks, OK
Omg this is one of my favorite shampoos ever. The scent is amazing and it made my dry hair feel so much softer and healthier.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
Didn't work on my hair but smells great. Worked on my friends hair though so be carefull you may end up wasting your money.
Jessica F.
Plymouth, MN
Bought this product because I needed hotel shampoo for a last minute trip. This shampoo smells good and makes hair smooth.
Holly K.
Albany, NY
I have used this for years. I like it because it helps my hair be strong against split ends & it gives it a lot of softness
Angel W.
Anderson Island, WA
Ehh I was not really impressed with this product!!!! It really did nothing for me!!! Got it at Walmart, won't buy it again
Victoria A.
Pittsfield, MA
This product smells good and leaves your hair feeling soft and sleek, pair it with the conditioner and you're good to go
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?