Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Ashley C.
Rock Hill, SC
This is an okay product. nothing amazing, but not horrible either. I don't feel it really targeted anything, but it again was for length and strength, so I really didn't notice. it's not the worst shampoo. I would use this again, but I prefer hydrating products.
Rachel B.
West Lafayette
It's ok. Smells nice and gets my hair clean, but doesn't help frizz or breakage. It's cheap though, so when you're on a budget, this shampoo is great. I have to use it on a rotation with a different shampoo because it'll build up and make your hair gunky.
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
My mother in law introduced me to this shampoo. I couldn’t believe the difference in my hair. It was so smooth. Split ends were tamed and looked so healthy. It didn’t weigh my hair down. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a hair transformation.
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
This is a good shampoo overall. I love the scent, and it lathers well. I have very oily hair, and this cleans well. However, I do note more build up with this shampoo compared to others. If you have normal or coarse hair, it might work better for you!
Suly D.
New York , NY
This shampoo is very good it's very smooth, the scent is amazing and long lasting. It leaves my hair very soft even before applying any type of conditioner and you can't beat the price. I'm very satisfied with the product and the price as well!!
Jazmin H.
I can't say I noticed a huge difference with this product when it comes to he length of my hair but it really made my hair soft smooth and smelling great. It's very inexpensive but I wouldn't recommend this as a treatment for hair growth
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
i use this EVERY day and I love it. I dye my hair so it's kind of fragile, and lately it's been really dry. So this shampoo is PERFECT for me. It smells so good and it always leaves my hair so soft! So nice for how cheap it is
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
I have really long and thick hair so I tried this product and fell in love . It definitely says what it's meant to do . I love this product and it still use it to this day because it is that great . I recommend highly
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband uses this. He loves it. The smell is great. It doesn’t work for my dry scalp though. It doesn’t seem to help at all with the dryness and makes my skin a bit heavier as well. I would prefer many others over this.
Lucy W.
Greenville, SC
This is the shampoo I use for traveling because it's inexpensive and I don't have to worry about bringing it home. It smells nice and gets the job done but it's nothing special to me. An overall good shampoo for cheap.
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?