Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Bilan B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use the strengthening and length product by Garnier monthly due to my medications my hair has been thinning alot! Has helped to maintain my thickness and has seen some growth since using!!
Suly D.
New York , NY
This shampoo is very good it's very smooth, the scent is amazing and long lasting. It leaves my hair very soft even before applying any type of conditioner and you can't beat the price. I'm very satisfied with the product and the price as well!!
Jazmin H.
I can't say I noticed a huge difference with this product when it comes to he length of my hair but it really made my hair soft smooth and smelling great. It's very inexpensive but I wouldn't recommend this as a treatment for hair growth
Barbara H.
Cicero, NY
Love the smell and it works fine for a shampoo and conditioner. I'm not one that buys expensive shampoo to do this or do that to my hair so I'm not sure if this is great for color treated hair but I've used it before and it's not bad.
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
i use this EVERY day and I love it. I dye my hair so it's kind of fragile, and lately it's been really dry. So this shampoo is PERFECT for me. It smells so good and it always leaves my hair so soft! So nice for how cheap it is
Catherine L.
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing and always makes my hair feel really clean afterwards, but not dry at all. I like how it comes in a large bottle for a fair price and it is very easy to find at many different stores.
Lucy W.
Fort Mill, SC
This is the shampoo I use for traveling because it's inexpensive and I don't have to worry about bringing it home. It smells nice and gets the job done but it's nothing special to me. An overall good shampoo for cheap.
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
I have really long and thick hair so I tried this product and fell in love . It definitely says what it's meant to do . I love this product and it still use it to this day because it is that great . I recommend highly
Jacque M.
Live Oak
Love this  product to make my hair super shiny. Plus it makes my hair feel clean and you don't need much product at all. Works great with the matching conditioner or you could even mix and match and it works great.
Brittany H.
Didn't really do anything for me. Felt like my hair was drying out instead. But may work for someone with shorter hair that's not so porous. Smells amazing, admittedly so sometimes I use it just to smell the fruity blend!
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?