Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Benjamin B.
Lafayette, LA
It made my hair feel amazing and it really did start working with my hair it became long and thick! I love this product so much.
Heather S.
I love this stuff. It does my hair good, most the time anyway. But it always seems to be sold out at the places i normally go to.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This really gave strength to my hair it was pretty great.to use . It gave my hair volume and the smell of this product is amazing
Bethany S.
Sykesville, MD
This shampoo works great! Really left my hair feeling clean, and soft. I definitely felt like my hair got stronger when using it!
Shayla R.
El Paso, TX
I'm not sure how well this product works for "length and strength", but it smells amazing and leaves hair feel soft and hydrated.
Faith G.
This shampoo smells super good and leaves my hair smelling great it is also not pricy but it's super good I get it all the time!
Trisha L.
There's no doubt that product has a great smell. But for someone with thick hair this did not work for me as it has with others.
Caroline S.
Los Angeles, CA
My everyday shampoo. Always buy it from Target; Simply love it! Easy to use and smells amazing. My hair looks clean and smooth.
Kayla B.
Weston, WV
This shampoo gives my hair less breakage and makes it truly healthier. It also smells amazing! I would recommend this product.
nell m.
I love the fresh clean smell of garnier. The scent stays all day. I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?