Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Christopher L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Really good if you're into fruity smells and not dry hair. Helped keep my hair nice and smooth. Women were always jealous of my hair.
Brenna H.
Washington, DC
I use this shampoo I got on sale not really good for my hair it drys my hair out I would prefer another but this is all I can afford
Ursula B.
Usaba mucho este shampoo cuando tenía el cabello largo y por tenerlo delgado era perfecto para mi, limpia mucho y su olor riquísimo!
Beth F.
Kansas City, MO
When I was growing my hair out to donate, this was my go to. I kept my locks healthy and strong, and protected against split ends.
McKenna P.
laramie, Wyoming
Love this shampoo, it smells so good and is in my rotation for drugstore hair care products. it doesn't leave a residue on my hair!
Shirl R.
Haines City, FL
I use this products to wash my extensions. It leaves them really soft and hydrated and moisturized. I would recommend this product.
Casey M.
Silver Spring, MD
I alternate strengthening and volumizing shampoos, this is the go to satrengthening product for me. Keeps my hair soft and healthy
Denise G.
New Port Richey, FL
I have always been a huge fan of Garnier. Length? Maybe, but typically your hair will grow anyway. Strength? I did not notice any.
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY
Love the smell of this product! Works well. Would recommend this brand to people looking for an affordable shampoo and conditioner
Genessis R.
Doral, FL
The smell is quite pleasant and with a small amount it reaches for all the hair. First time I used this shampoo and I liked it :).
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?