Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Emily R.
Hialeah, FL
Love how this this smells. Doesn't leave my hair choppy and really helps with the split ends. This leaves my hair soft and not too dry
Adriana M.
Lake Forest, CA
Garnier always has a great scent, does a good job, reasonably priced, frequently on sale, with coupons in the paper. What's not to like
Meg B.
Burlington, NC
Kept my hair clean considering I have really oily hair until the next wash. My hair wasn't as frizzy either while using this shampoo.
Gina D.
Philippi, WV
My hair seems stronger and it works great on long hair, I don't have to use a large amount and my hair is very clean and smells great
Rosa M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Been using this about 6 minths and my haur is all the way to my waist it seriously works and it smells delicious really recommend it!
Kayla M.
Love love love this product! Aleays easy to use and never disappoints. Will definitely continue to purchase this product when needed!
Brenna H.
Washington, DC
I use this shampoo I got on sale not really good for my hair it drys my hair out I would prefer another but this is all I can afford
Cynthia D.
Pearland, TX
Very bad for dyed hair, has too much sulfate which strips your color
A lot quicker. But other then that for non treated hair it is ok
Rebekah L.
Great stuff. Keeps my hair from breaking off and hydrates it well. Paired with their conditioner, it's a very effective combination.
Ursula B.
Usaba mucho este shampoo cuando tenía el cabello largo y por tenerlo delgado era perfecto para mi, limpia mucho y su olor riquísimo!
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?