Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Meenu j.
I am using Garnier from a very long time. Love Garnier products and of course this shampoo. Reduced my hair fall and I am happy with it.
Erin B.
Great product for long hair that is constantly getting good stressed from heat products or putting up in pony tails. Great fruity smell!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I find this shampoo doesn't do its job correctly. I used this for a couple months and my hair was just as weak as it was whrn i started.
Emily R.
Hialeah, FL
Love how this this smells. Doesn't leave my hair choppy and really helps with the split ends. This leaves my hair soft and not too dry
Adriana M.
Lake Forest, CA
Garnier always has a great scent, does a good job, reasonably priced, frequently on sale, with coupons in the paper. What's not to like
Becky C.
Been using this for years! Definitely has helped with split ends and makes my hair very shiny and healthy. I also love how this smells!
Allison H.
Indian Trail, NC
This product is great. I have short damaged hair from dying it so much in high school and this has helped my hair and repaired it well
Jamie C.
Metamora, IL
Typical shampoo you'd find in a hotel shower as a sample. Packaging is ok, won't catch my attention at the store. Bought it at Walmart.
Gina D.
Philippi, WV
My hair seems stronger and it works great on long hair, I don't have to use a large amount and my hair is very clean and smells great
Rosa M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Been using this about 6 minths and my haur is all the way to my waist it seriously works and it smells delicious really recommend it!
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?