Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Andreus R.
I buy both the shampoo and conditioner but I like the shampoo more then the condition. The condition don't leave my hair as soft as other.
Brittnie A.
I've used this product and the matching conditioner for years until my local stores stopped selling it. My hair always felt clean and soft.
Anna A.
LOCKRIDGE, IA
I love the way this makes my hair feel!! I used it as I was growing my hair out and it kept it feeling healthy and strong as it got longer.
megan r.
I dont like it made my hair to greasy looking loved the smell tho and the way it felt while washing my hair but made it greasy the next day
Jessica P.
Greenville, SC
Affordable. Smells good. Does a good job removing dirt/oils. I switch up brands after every bottle and this is one I aways rotate back in.
Aurora V.
Love this shampoo! it smells absolutely amazing and very refreshing. I did see improvements in my hair while using it i really recommend
Maryah S.
I orginally got this because it was on clearance, I love trying out new shampoos. This one smells and works great. I will stick with it!
Erin B.
Great product for long hair that is constantly getting good stressed from heat products or putting up in pony tails. Great fruity smell!
Meenu j.
I am using Garnier from a very long time. Love Garnier products and of course this shampoo. Reduced my hair fall and I am happy with it.
Maicee L.
Tyndall, SD
AMAZING! Absolutely loved it. My hair is growing and it's strong and beautiful. Hopefully it will work as well for you as it did for me.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?