Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Rachel M.
This product is amazing if you want your hair to grow fast. My hair grew about 3 inches just using one bottle. Definitely would recommended this.
Heather S.
Alma, AR
The shampoo has completely changed my hair for the better! My hair is stronger, more managable, and incredibly healthy! The fragrance is divine!
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
Very much enjoying this shampoo. The smell is delicious, and my hair feels neither too dry nor too oily after use. Note: I shampoo once a week.
Tatiana A.
The smell attracted me to this first then the results I loved it even more left my hair shiny smelling good and soft! love all their products!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
My hair was brittle and dry before using this in about two wks time you can start to feel the difference . Leaves your hair soft and manageable
Patricia S.
Live Oak, TX
Smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean. I'm not sure if it's helping with length or strength, but it helps me think my hair is growing
s S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Does the job, nothing much to rave about. Better than some other lines, where I ended up having a lot of hair-fall (the natural brands i.e).
Mary C.
Paris, IL
I have very fine hair and I just started using this. I LOVE it! It is one of the few products I have used that us helpful with my fine hair.
Sean M.
Boise, ID
Works well. It really makes your hair feel strong and full. I am a guy and I loved this product do it could be used by ether male or female.
Jessica P.
Greenville, SC
Affordable. Smells good. Does a good job removing dirt/oils. I switch up brands after every bottle and this is one I aways rotate back in.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?