Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
Used this shampoo and conditioner before not the best. My hair was so hard and tost. Like never before. I had to stop using the product after 2 used
Jennifer G.
Dover, DE
This smells amazing! I swap this out every other shampoo so that I can get a nice deep clean that builds hair strength but that it's still effective.
Bronwyn B.
Knoxville, TN
This is awesome shampoo! Smells good & it really helped my hair. Kept it stronger & free of so much breakage, which in turn helped it grow longer.
Alexa A.
Mission, TX
Ive used these shampoos, they smell lovely. They get the job done of a regular shampoo, but they don't really fight breakage or anything like that.
Taylor G.
Boone, NC
Leaves hair looking shiny and soft. It is such a great quality product for such an affordable price. I use it every morning before I go to school.
Sierra S.
Elkridge, MD
I have been using Garnier Fructose shsmpoo products for many years and I love it. It's a nice creamy lather, and doesn't require a lot of product.
Kelby S.
I have bought this product many times over the years and it has always done a great job at cleansing my hair. It will always be a favorite of mine.
Haley C.
Charlotte, NC
This shampoo cleans my hair very well. I have noticed that I don't have to use as much as I usually do to get a good lather and cover all my hair.
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love the how there shampoo smell in the bottle but i tried it and man it made my head dry to the point it was itching so i had to switch shampoo
Heather S.
Alma, AR
The shampoo has completely changed my hair for the better! My hair is stronger, more managable, and incredibly healthy! The fragrance is divine!
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?