Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Destiny S.
Springfield
It really helps your hair and gives a good smell. I love using this and i love everything about it. I will continue to use this everyday and live it .
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
Live this shampoo, smells nice, last a long and I have noticed a visible different in the integrity of my hair. I dye my hair a lot, love this product.
Rahye W.
These are my favorite smells great long after you wash, everyone always would tell me how great my hair smelt with these and they aren't pricey at all.
Jaimie P.
Lamoine, ME
Love the smell but it leaves my hair feeling dry, almost brittle. I feel like my hair is less shiny and is quite dull looking after using the shampoo.
Brittney B.
Great for strengthening the hair. I love Garnier products they always sMell amazing !!! Wish the bottle was bigger but I definitely love this shampoo!!
Erin L.
La Crescent
Love the smell! Keeps my hair feeling soft, but not greasy. The little beads in it give it kind of an invigorating feel when I rub it through my hair.
Angelisa A.
La Puente, CA
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling really soft and cleanses your scalp to the fullest. It does not have the best scent but it is very inexpensive.
alice v.
Leaves my hair feeling light and nourished, I believe this product has aided my attempts to grow my hair as breakages have been reduced significantly
Taylor S.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I used the entire bottle and hardly noticed a difference in my hair. There was no real change besides my hair being clean. My hair was still brittle.
Kayla S.
Dunlap, TN
I started using this right after I got my hair cut. I hated the haircut. After just 2 short months my hair is almost long enough to get cut again :)
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?