Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Haley L.
Austin, TX
I use to use this product and loved it! It smells so good and makes my hair feel amazing. It helped a lot when I cut my hair from being really long to short.
Cindy D.
Lacey
Builds up great strength in my hair. I usually loose hair like crazy, handfuls at a time. After using this product for a few months I noticed this decreased.
Trina G.
Greensburg, PA
Over time this product does strengthen, and stabilizes the hair against damage. It is good for repairing damage that was previously there and heals the hair.
Sarah C.
Truly wonderful shampoo! The smell is very fresh and clean and almost like a sweet smell. Hard to explain but all its own. It makes hair gorgeous and soft.
Katie L.
Stanford, CA
My hair feels great after using this! Very shine and always feeling clean. I exercise pretty frequently and this helps get the sweat out. Also smells good!
Alexis M.
Vancouver
This product really helped me with my hair as I always am putting heat to it. It helped with the split ends and I definitely saw a difference in length.
Alexandra G.
Any time I am trying to save money this is my go to. I always love how smooth and strong my hair feels after using this shampoo and conditioning system.
Cheyenne P.
Tellico Plns, TN
Love this! I buy this all the time. I got an awful hair cut and using this shampoo has really helped my hair grow and get stronger. Definitely recommend
Emma B.
Homeland, CA
I used this shampoo after I suffered severe hair loss from having my baby. The results were incredible!! My hair grew five inches in less than one year!
Rahye W.
These are my favorite smells great long after you wash, everyone always would tell me how great my hair smelt with these and they aren't pricey at all.
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?