Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
I really like this shampoo for many reasons. The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft. It is so worth the buy!
Carmen R.
This is a very good shampoo. It gets the job done and it has a great smell. It is very affordable and it easy to find in major stores. I would repurchase this product later in the future.
heather o.
Vallejo, CA
Never used this kind of shampoo but i will try it out or ask people about the shampoo and I don't what else to say about this product that I've never used before
Allison L.
Sacramento, CA
Love the smell of this product. it keeps my hair and scalp clean without the hefty price tag. use it along with the conditioner and you'll see bouncy clean hair!
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I used to use this religiously and it was GREAT for my hair. I started to wonder if it was breaking me out (still unsure) so i stopped using it but still use other garnier products-- love them
Valerie H.
San Marcos, TX
I love Garnier Fructis products. It makes my hair longer and more silky! It also smells great. If you're trying to grow out your hair, I recommend using this product.
Jessica N.
Huntington , WV
This is the only shampoo I used back when I used to relax my hair. I also had dyed hair during that time and it didn't fade my hair color, smells great too. It also helps with split ends.
Isaura D.
El olor es super rico, pero igual que muchos productos de ventas en tiendas este no me favorece, talvez por el clima de mi pais o por mi tipo de pelo que es procedsado.
Kaitlin M.
Love this shampoo! It makes your hair super silky, and it smells great. I use this line's products very often including their conditioners and styling products as well.
Vanessa A.
San Saba, TX
Love this shampoo! It cleans my hair very well & of course it smells great! I use this product about every other week, makes my hair feel stronger and smoothr!
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?