Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
jiny z.
It really has not helped nothing i have been using for the past weeks and nothing its just like any toher purchase of shampoo and the smell also is like anyother sampoo
Gabriella G.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is actually amazing for the value of the price. I personally like to change up my shampoo products after awhile and this brand is one of many that I always go back to. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and my hair before is dry and damage from dying it so much. so when I find a product that can leave my hair looking healthy and soft best believe I'm going to rave about it. Recommend this to everyone who hasn't tried it!
Kristi D.
My hair grows rather slowly, so I tried this length and strength shampoo. I have seen length added to my hair after one month of usage. I also have fine hair and this shampoo made my strands stronger. I have a dry scalp but my hair gets oily rather fast. I typically don't wash my hair often, however when using this shampoo I needed to wash my hair more than usual. So probably the regular amount...
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Not only does this shampoo and conditioner smell phenomenal it also helps your hair become softer and does indeed seem to make it stronger. After just one week of using it my hair felt so much healthier. It had a healthy shine to it and didn't have as many break away strands. The smell itself is long lasting and after applying you instantly feel cleaner. It too is very affordable as well
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
The product has a great smell that lasts longer than others whole making my hair look and feel good. This has been my go to shampoo and conditioner for years until I tried Live Clean® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner . Now I think I'll match this shampoo with that conditioner for the perfect product combination.
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
Have to use other shampoos intermittently with this brand. I feel when I use it daily it doesn’t clean my hair properly and my hair gets limp and feels dirty. If I use it fling with other brands on and off my hair has volume and feels clean.

i love their hair coloring so I’m extremely disappointed with the hair care line
Mary W.
Duluth, GA
Okay, so I was skeptical that this would make any difference in my hair. But my hair is softer, smells amazing, and it is growing faster. I also think it lathers better than any other shampoo I've used, which is so nice because I can lather it all on top of my hair and wash my face! I love it.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
Shampoo from this brand has always brought a smile to my face. There are multiple scents and usages. The lather is smooth and it targets all that it states on each bottle you can choose from. It helps in so many ways and I highly recommend because it's affordable and not hard to find.
Olivia R.
Washington, DC
This product feels like any other Garnier shampoo, just with another label slapped on. I was pretty disappointed in it as I hoped it would actually make my hair longer and stronger! Overall I was not satisfied with this product and wish it was not falsely advertised.
Ashley C.
Joppa, MD
First of all four stars just for the smell! I love the smell of almost all of their products. I've used this brand for years. My hair is always thicker feeling when I religiously use this shampoo and conditioner mixture. They also have a gel I use as a leave in conditioner.
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?