Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Emily H.
I love this shampoo it strengthens your hair and I noticed my hair got longer after a couple uses it smells great and smoothness hair along with shiny it up really well this is a great product for anybody
Samantha R.
Love this shampoo. It makes my hair smell so good and strengthened it. I always change which shampoo i use after each bottle and i make this a regular part of my rotation.
Arwen S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I enjoy this as a basic shampoo. When my hair and scalp are healthy its perfect. The only reason I switch is up is when I need deep scalp conditioning due to psoriasis.
Jade K.
Castroville, CA
I love love love the smell for one! But, after a month of using it I could tell it gave me length and strength. Which is what I was looking for in a product! I love it!
Erin B.
Seattle, WA
I gothink this from a friend who didn't want it, but I really like it! I feel like less of my hair is falling out. It smells nice, and it's doesn't strip my hair bare.
Emily E.
Van Nuys, CA
Great if you need a really affordable shampoo. I like to use this when I'm going on vacation. It smells great and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or weighted down.
Carmen R.
This is a very good shampoo. It gets the job done and it has a great smell. It is very affordable and it easy to find in major stores. I would repurchase this product later in the future.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
I really like this shampoo for many reasons. The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft. It is so worth the buy!
Allison L.
Sacramento, CA
Love the smell of this product. it keeps my hair and scalp clean without the hefty price tag. use it along with the conditioner and you'll see bouncy clean hair!
heather o.
Vallejo, CA
Never used this kind of shampoo but i will try it out or ask people about the shampoo and I don't what else to say about this product that I've never used before
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?