Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Durham, CT
Nice scent. Only need a dime-sized amount. Good amount of lather. Have not noticed a real decrease in breakage, but Ido blow dry my hair three times per week, and I don't notice a lot of split ends.
Jon M.
Santa Ana, CA
My girlfriend had this shampoo & one day I ran out of mine & I used hers & wow it was awesome. It had a great scent & left my hair feeling silky smooth. Then my girlfriend found out & she got upset.
Mary C.
Macon, GA
This shampoo smells really great. I used it before giving my incredibly long hair to locks of love, and I was really surprised with how good the ends looked when I saw the ponytail my stylist cut off.
Dan R.
Edgewater, MD
Life saver for my hair! I've got this very fine, delicate hair that gets split ends really easy. Winter cold really sicks the life out of one of my best features. This shampoo is great for my mane.
Chloe L.
Slidell, LA
Yes amazing supposed to keeo hair strong and long..... okay cool i have not used this product. But i couldn't write a review about the product i wanted to because yall domt have it on here....
Charlotte D.
My go to shampoo- leaves hair healthy and shiny and does not dry it out. Smells great and the bathroom remains smelling great for a few hours. Good Price and quality shampoo for daily use!
Aerial C.
Petersburg, TN
I've used this on my daughters hair and it helps get her tangles out really well! she has Shirley temple curls so anything that helps to make her tangles easier to get out is good in my book!
I must admit I was pleasantly surprised at how well this shampoo works for a "drugstore" band it works as well as some of the high-end brands. I love it and would definitely buy again.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
I like the cleaning power and scent of the Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo. I didn't notice any improvement on either length or strength but, I didn't notice any damage. I would use this shampoo in the future.
Light S.
Greencastle, IN
I love the smell of the product and how clean it gets the hair. However, I hate the way my hair feels after using it. It makes my hair feels dry and brittle and it's just not my favorite.
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?