Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Angelica M.
It usually takes my a year to grow back my hair from a shoulder length hair cut but using this shampoo helped me grow it faster while allowing it to be stronger!
marina m.
Great product for the price it ain't bad. You can definitely find deals and get it cheaper just have to look around. It smell good and leaves your hair feel nice and smooth just how I like my hair to feel.
Paige S.
Springfield, MO
This is the second shampoo I use in my rotation along with ththe matching conditioner. My hair is unbelievably straight and reaches almost past my bum. I use this shampoo when my long locks need some tlc.
Amber H.
Yuma, AZ
I love the smell of this product. Dryness and split ends are my problem with growing out my hair. Once I started using this product I noticed a decline in how quick my hair would split after a hair trim.
cheyenne s.
Old Saybrook, CT
I don't feel that this worked at all a month after using i still noticed that my hair was breaking i had the set the conditioner left my hair feeling silky but thats about it i personally don't like this
Erin K.
Chambersburg, PA
Perfectly fine shampoo. Very pleasant smell, as is any of the garner fructis products. It is a little too mositurizes at times so I have to use a clarifying shampoo every couple days when I use this.
Bich N.
Port Arthur, TX
I don't think it really helped grow my hair. It really isn't anything special honestly and there is a lot of the product though it just doesn't do what it says I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it
Sabrina K.
This shampoo is great my hair feels so clean. I damaged my hair from bleach and I am trying to repair it now. This shampoo along with the conditioner is really helping in getting my hair back to natural.
Elizabeth C.
Durham, CT
Nice scent. Only need a dime-sized amount. Good amount of lather. Have not noticed a real decrease in breakage, but Ido blow dry my hair three times per week, and I don't notice a lot of split ends.
Mary C.
Macon, GA
This shampoo smells really great. I used it before giving my incredibly long hair to locks of love, and I was really surprised with how good the ends looked when I saw the ponytail my stylist cut off.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?