Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Cassie W.
Fertile, MN
I love the way it cleans my hair. The cleanest I feel from using this is awesome. The smell is perfect too. Brown hair and partly wavey and this works perfectly for me.
Lexy H.
Rockford, IL
This lroduct has helped keep my hair growing longer and healthier. I have very thick black long hair and it gets damaged easily. i use this product every other day and i bought it at walmart l on a whim. I was very satisfied
renee w.
I really love how this shampoo smells really nice. It goes on smoothly and doesn't dry out my hair, or leave it oily. I'm not sure if it really strengthens my hair, but it looks smooth and feels nice after I'm done showering.
Brooke S.
Only reason I am rating this product four stars is because I have a different shampoo that I use more. Other than that, leaves my hair smelling great and feeling clean.
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm obsessed with this shampoo. I have very long hair, and need a shampoo that keeps it strong and battles split ends. This shampoo is perfect for these purposes! Would definitely recommend
jo r.
Love the scent of this shampoo.I have waist length hair and absolutely love this shampoo which I believe has increased my length by about 1 inch in the last 3 months.
Lois M.
Odessa, TX
The Garnier Fructis Length and Strength Shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean and smelling fresh. I did not necessarily notice that it helped my hair grow longer or be stronger. This review is performed on my own accord.
dori m.
Smells nice, seemed waxy - i run into this a lot trying to find products that tame the curls without making my hair stiff or greasy. only used one bottle. moved on.
Deanna M.
Lebanon, PA
Garnier hair products always smell delicious. I did not notice my hair feeling any different from using other brands of shampoo, though. If it's comparable in price, I don't have brand loyalty for shampoo or conditioner.
Narlibeth W.
Me gusta bastante el olor de esta linea, y lo brillante y super limpio que me deja el cabello, lo que no me gusta es que queda muy dificil de manejar, queda muy aspero, y obligatoriamente hay que usar acondicionador
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?