Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Genavieve M.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I love the smell of this shampoo but find that after a few washings my hair doesn't seem as shiny as it did when I first started, so I usually change it up about every 3 days.
One of the absolute best shampoos I've ever used!! I purchased this once along with the conditioner three years ago and it was an amazing produce that I haven't been able to find since then. I hope to find it again and repurchase
Julia J.
The exact product people should use if their hair breaks often breakage can cause from coloring the hair of bleaching once I've done that to my hair I had to repair it somehow and this just so happened you the perfect product for it
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
It cleans your hair very well. It have a pleasent scent to it as well. You don't need much for a good lather. Makes you hair soft and clean. I highly recommend this product.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
This stuff is so great. I love shampoo that smells great and this one takes the cake. I highly recommend if you're looking for a shampoo that smells good and is at a good price
Nelyabith B.
It makes my hair so very soft and shiny, and actually gives me amazing volume. I love the smell of it, kind of smells like sweet smelling citrus. . It keeps my hair clean and does the job wonderfully.
Tina's R.
Hobart, IN
This was OK but I'm assuming you would have to use this for a very long time before you see any type of result! I used it for 30 days before I seen any difference in my hair! The smell was amazing and it was really easy to use!
Anna g.
First of all the smell is amazing, love that it smells fresh. Does the job leaves hair feeling soft. My stylist recommended I use this shampoo with the same conditioner.
Jenna B.
fort myers , FL
I love this shampoo. it smell good and leaves my hair clean and soft. I feel that it doesn't have a lot of junk in to to make your hair feel poor after usage. I use it everyday.
Sarai E.
Walhalla, SC
This shampoo smells really good and it leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. My only problem is that after a week or two of using it i feel like my hair starts to get greesy and not as clean as when i first started using it.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?