Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Susanna H.
It smells very good while lathering, but unfortunately the smell doesn't last once you rinse it out of your hair. It does a pretty good job of cleaning my hair, although sometimes I do need to lather, rinse, and repeat to get a good clean feel.
Gloria K.
Not sure if its cause i have curly hair, but after i use this, it always makes my hair feel crunchy and dry and i feel like i have an obligation to condition the heck out of my hair.
Zoey V.
I love this shampoo! I have super long hair and this product has helped it grow so much more and I feel like it has really strengthened my hair and makes me lose less hairs while in the shower and combing after
Kelsey M.
Oviedo, FL
If your hair is short, frizzy, and a mess, than you should definitely get this shampoo! I used it in Chicago on vacation and I found my hair getting longer. I wanted to use it when I got back home but I can't find it in any worries down here.
Maddie L.
Darien, CT
This product really did help my hair grow stronger, which was what it advertises. The only downside was that my hair became a bit more wiry in texture. Stronger, but less soft.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo works well and smells great. I leave the lather in my hair for a minute for a deep cleaning. It leave my hair feeling silky and smooth.
Xandra  B.
New Orleans, LA
I have straight, flat hair. This helps my hair with volume but maintains the shine and helps keep it really smooth and soft. All of my friends really like the smell too! I prefer to not use this every day because after awhile I feel like there can be a bit of build up that begins to dull and weigh down my hair so be careful with that.
Martha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently cut off my locks and then found out my friend would be getting married this summer, which means I'm growing it back out for a wedding updo. This was been a great product to help strengthen my hair and it is growing back well!
Eliza E.
Columbus, GA
I use this shampoo on my daughter's hair. She has very long, thick, curly hair. This has actually lasted us a very long time. We use it a lot over the Summer, and it works great.
claudette h.
Pompano Beach, FL
I bought the smaller bottle because i never had used garnier fructis before but after the first use and using it for about 2 weeks i noticed a difference in the strength of my hair and not so much of my hair coming out when i brushed it.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?