Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Kristin J.
Slippery Rock, PA
I have long hair so this works nicely to keep it healthy,. It's just a pain sometimes on how much I have to buy because I have long hair BUT that's what happens when you have long hair haha
Alexandra C.
Taunton, MA
This is my go to shampoo! I got one of these bottles 6 months ago to try it and I already cut off 6 inches of my hair and my hair is still long. I still have 6 inches left! Great product !!
Marissa Y.
Holland, PA
I loveeee garnier hair products. Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny. I use a lot of garnier styling products as well with the shampoo and conditioner. I'm always satisfied with my purchases and every product smells awesome!
Sarah C.
Oxford, MA
I don't think it really helped grow my hair. It really isn't anything special honestly and the packaging is boring there is a lot of the product though it just doesn't do what it says I have thick dark brown hair I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it
Ann Marie M.
My hair grows pretty fast so I did not really notice any serious increase in growth. However, it is a good shampoo if you are looking for a basic daily shampoo. Does not really volumize, but good if you are blow-drying for a sleek look or flat ironing.
Kassady H.
San Antonio, TX
This product didn't do its job & untangle my hair. I went through a hair loss period because I was combing or brushing the knots out instead of it being easy to comb hair when it's wet
meghan p.
This shampoo worked very well for me, but I did not see much of a difference. The smell is very nice and the bottle is very easy to use when in the shower. I have dark brown, wavy, fine hair. I would recommend this to others with my same hair type!!!
Pamela A.
Buckhorn, KY
Garnier Fructis shampoo is simply great I recommend this product to all my friends the scent is out of this world bottle packaging is stylish I have normal hair I use the product daily and it leaves my hair full and bouncy I am satisfied with product
Victoria
Reseda, CA
This shampoo smells good and works well. Although, I can see that sometimes when I use it it will leave my hair waxy if I don't spend a good amount of time to make sure every little bit is washed out. Other than that I am satisfied and it works well.
Cynthia Q.
Franklin, NC
I alternate between this and Garnier's Brazilian Smooth shampoo for my thick hair that is almost to my lower back. I love how healthy they make my hair (and strong!) and soft. Especially since I donate my hair every few years when it's long enough!
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?