Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Meagan S.
Ponca City, Ok
Liked this shampoo initially, but did not notice any changes in my hair. It is a good price for the amount of product you get, but did not notice any length change or strength in my really fine hair.
Sara M.
Its not my favorite. personally i don't see a difference when i use it. i have to use a lot because i have long hair so it doesn't last very long. it smells fine and its a shampoo, just like the rest of cheap shampoos. i don't think its very good, so i don't really recommend it.
Tana H.
Woodway, TX
It's a good value for the money. I usually keep a bottle for when I run out of my usual product or need a change up. my husband uses it also. the smell is really good and I plan to continue buying it!
Cassidy F.
Paso Robles, CA
This is my everyday shampoo because it is super amazing. My friend got me into this and i could never go back to the shampoo i was using before. If you have really dry hair this really helps.
Hope G.
Henderson, TX
I like this product because I have long hair and it really helps to keep its elasticity so it won't break. I highly recommend this to those who have long hair or are trying to grow your hair.
Melissa P.
Dallas, TX
I really like this product. love the smell it leaves feels really refreshing and long lasting. I feel its better than other shampoo products I have used. I love the packing its nice and bright and really pretty, it catches my attention.yes I would buy it again.
Melissa B.
Wichita, KS
I love this product it really makes my hair feel soft and silky. And I think it might help it grow some too. I would really enjoy getting some more of this project or some coupons. I can't wait to try the products later in the future. It's a great smile as well
member-45efcf031
This shampoo is hydrating for my fine hair. The formula works for my hair and does not leave it dry or damaged. It strengthens my hair, as my hair is fragile. I definitely recommend this shampoo to people who have fine hair as a hydrating and strengthening tool.
Lindsey B.
Carson City, Nv
A wonderful shampoo. Smell is not overwhelming and the price is acceptable for the product. I have very thick long hair and this product worked well with it and never feels heavy afterwords.
Katie H.
Ridgeland, MS
It didn't really help with the length I really needed some length but I had to use biotin instead and not this stuff it is good for cleaning hair and makes it smell good and I like it a lot and it is good and I would buy it again even though it dos me they'll grow
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?