Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Alina S.
Nashville, TN
It gets the job done, just a cheap shampoo, nothing really to write home about. If you color your hair, it might be worth investing in a more quality products, without harsh parabens and sulfates, which tend to over dry your hair.
Desiree r.
West Unity, Ohio
When I was growing out my hair I absolutely loved the Garnier Fructis Length & Strength! It smells so great, and I can feel my hair becoming a little stronger after a week of use. This is definitely a product you should consider!
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
While I really enjoyed the scent of this shampoo, I have found that it actually makes my hair have more frizz. It claims to make your hair stronger, but my hair has only become more brittle and the frizz has gotten a lot worse.
Sarah H.
Fairborn, OH
I absolutely love Garnier, the smell, how it left my hair feeling. I can honestly say this shampoo left my hair feeling soft, frizz free and smelling amazing. I have super long hair so I need a shampoo that spreads well and lingers and Garnier does that for me. I can also say it's pretty safe for colored hair.
Alisa B.
Loveland, CO
Love the smell and it cleans my hair with out drying it. I use it when I wash my hair sometimes. I like to change up my shampoos so they work best on my hair. The green is very obvious that your buying this product. Id recommend this to someone who has problems keeping their hair clean for longer than one day!
Kate N.
Great price point, nothing crazy special. As always, I love Garnier's signature scent, but this just wan't anything over the top noteworthy. Would I buy it again in a pinch? Sure, but I don't expect any spectacular results.
Connie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great bargain for the bucks, leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I've noticed less dead ends, and don't need to go for a trim as often as before. Couple this with the conditioner, and you've got good hair days.
Munaal Q.
This made my hair feel so healthy. I think it's really good if you have a lot of breakage in your hair or want it to grow long in a healthy way. it won't make your hair grow super fast but over time I think it helps.
Nikki G.
Lakewood, WA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Garnier product!I used this product paired with it's conditioner for so many years when I discovered it!Always left my hair with a clean,sleek & shine look to it.My hair was so the longest it had been in many years thanks to garnier
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
I have nothing bad to say about this shampoo. It made my hair soft and shiny and it smells amazing. However, I didn't notice anything just absolutely spectacular about it to make me rave. It worked like a good mid-range hair product. I'm not disappointed, but I wouldn't make a point to buy it again.
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?