Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Victoria Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This is just an affordable ride or die shampoo. It smells great and gets the job done. I don’t really dabble in shampoos to often so I don’t know which is amazing to the ones that are mediocre but this one is perfect for me. I don’t agree that it lengthens or strengthens because I don’t instantly see those results but it makes your hair feel clean
Emali L.
Cleveland , OH
Only used this product maybe once or twice so I can’t really give an honest opinion about it. It does smell really good tho. After only 2 uses I can’t really tell if it’s doing its job or not but I will rebuy this product to see how it works and will be back with another review
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
The scent of this product is nice, but i felt as though it did not pair well with my typical regimen for my routine with naturally curly hair. I would use it again in a pinch but it certainly is not my go to.
Michelle S.
South Bend
I have tried a few different Garnier Shampoos and I am just never impressed. It does an okay job cleansing but tends to build up easily in my hair. I used the full bottle of both shampoo and conditioner for over a month. After about three weeks of use I needed to alternate this product with another brand. It seems to absorb and hydrate the hair quickly but the moister doesn’t seem to last long.
Brooke S.
Centre Hall, PA
This is the most recent cheaper shampoo that is tried using and YIKES did it leave my hair feeling pretty limp and lifeless. I recently looked at the bottle and realized that the parabins and sulfate were stripping and hurting my poor curly hair. I had to stop using it because my hair was suffering. Sorry Garnier, it’s a no from me!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I have to say I loved garnier when I was younger. The older I get tho, the needs for shampoo has changed. I dont think this stuff worked all that well to lengthen and strengthen my hair. I have dry frizzy hair as well and it definitely doesn't help in that area either. I enjoy the smell of it, but that's about it.
Karla M.
When I was aggressively committed to growing out my hair, this shampoo became not only my hair religion, but my savior. It just made growing my hair ten times easier.
Tina M.
Goldsboro , NC
This product has an AMAZING scent and always leaving my hair soft and manageable. This shampoo & conditioner lathers perfectly and i wouldn’t suggest this product if you have extremely oily hair! I’m thoroughly pleased with the product and would definitely purchase it again!
Dawn R.
McLeansboro
My hair is down to my waist, so a shampoo for length and strength is perfect. It makes my hair so soft and strong. It's smells amazing also. Definitely better than others that I've used and I would buy it again
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?