Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC

So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?

Brittany T.
Brittany T.
40069
2 years ago
I have used that product a couple different times and have gotten back some pretty good results it may take a couple weeks to see the length of your hair changing but it's all worth the wait!!and it also makes your hair smell really good as well and I also noticed I had some pretty oily hair before trying that product and ever since I have used it it's help moisturizer my scalp and hair and it helps with frizzy hair as well I hope this helped you out with what you was asking :)