Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Target
Are use this product for I think three years and my hair was doing really great . I think once you’re on one item for too long you can start getting used to it and it just doesn’t help very much and that’s kind of what happen with this product I used it so much and so often get my hair just wasn’t getting any benefit from it anymore and I had to switch.
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Rucha P.
Jersey City , NJ
I used this a few years back when my mom recommended me for hair damage. I used it for almost 6 months to a year and I loved it at the time. My hair grew stronger and lengthier. I loved the fragrance of this shampoo. The hair damage was reduced. Recently, a few months back I purchase the same shampoo again and used it for hair loss, it didn’t seem to do anything. Maybe garnier changed the formula and relaunched the product. I liked the original product more, atleast it worked for me.
Victoria Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This is just an affordable ride or die shampoo. It smells great and gets the job done. I don’t really dabble in shampoos to often so I don’t know which is amazing to the ones that are mediocre but this one is perfect for me. I don’t agree that it lengthens or strengthens because I don’t instantly see those results but it makes your hair feel clean
Sarah J.
Frostburg, MD
Purchased at: Dollar General
I’m quite used to salon brands but bought this in a pinch. We have hard water, so it takes a lot to lather anything here, and this wasn’t much better. I’ve used drugstore brands that have cost less, and while the scent is phenomenal, it left my oily hair feel even more oily. Would possibly recommend for someone with dry hair.
Emali L.
Cleveland , OH
Only used this product maybe once or twice so I can’t really give an honest opinion about it. It does smell really good tho. After only 2 uses I can’t really tell if it’s doing its job or not but I will rebuy this product to see how it works and will be back with another review
Sonia N.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This does the job with helping me have clean and healthy hair. But lately I’ve been experiencing my hair feeling weighed down and a little more oily than usual. I don’t know if it’s the season changes or me being pregnant. Overall good shampoo and smells great!
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
The scent of this product is nice, but i felt as though it did not pair well with my typical regimen for my routine with naturally curly hair. I would use it again in a pinch but it certainly is not my go to.
Michelle S.
South Bend
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried a few different Garnier Shampoos and I am just never impressed. It does an okay job cleansing but tends to build up easily in my hair. I used the full bottle of both shampoo and conditioner for over a month. After about three weeks of use I needed to alternate this product with another brand. It seems to absorb and hydrate the hair quickly but the moister doesn’t seem to last long.
Brooke S.
Williamsport, PA
This is the most recent cheaper shampoo that is tried using and YIKES did it leave my hair feeling pretty limp and lifeless. I recently looked at the bottle and realized that the parabins and sulfate were stripping and hurting my poor curly hair. I had to stop using it because my hair was suffering. Sorry Garnier, it’s a no from me!
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Shir Y.
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?