Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

For fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. Helps repair split ends. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System helps defend hard-to-grow-long hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. 1. Nourishes and protects hair from roof to tip. 2. Works inside the hair strand to strengthen and help prevent breakage. 3. Helps repair split ends and smooth hair to the tip. With Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: vitamins B3 + B6; fructose + glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Results: The Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System makes hair 5x stronger, 5x smoother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Length & Strength System of Shampoo, conditioner and anti-split ends treatment). For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Gamier Fructis Length & Strength System.

• I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use...2 Answers
  • So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
  • "Works really well with my very curly hair leaving it smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "First started using this and my hair went from the middle of my back to my waist" in 1 review
  • "The first it that it smells really good and the second is that makes your hair healthy and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my hair smells!" in 1 review
  • "I love garner fructis the products smell good but not to fruity to make your hair smell likes fruit." in 1 review
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
Have to use other shampoos intermittently with this brand. I feel when I use it daily it doesn’t clean my hair properly and my hair gets limp and feels dirty. If I use it fling with other brands on and off my hair has volume and feels clean.

i love their hair coloring so I’m extremely disappointed with the hair care line
Jen (.
Morgantown, WV
This is a good shampoo overall. I love the scent, and it lathers well. I have very oily hair, and this cleans well. However, I do note more build up with this shampoo compared to others. If you have normal or coarse hair, it might work better for you!
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
The scent of this product is nice, but i felt as though it did not pair well with my typical regimen for my routine with naturally curly hair. I would use it again in a pinch but it certainly is not my go to.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
My daughter has shoulder length hair that she prefers to straighten and so she likes this shampoo because it makes her hair extra shiny and healthier looking after the damage that is caused by daily blowdrying and straightening irons. She is trying to grow the length of her hair without too many split ends and it seems to be working.  Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
Tina M.
Goldsboro , NC
This product has an AMAZING scent and always leaving my hair soft and manageable. This shampoo & conditioner lathers perfectly and i wouldn’t suggest this product if you have extremely oily hair! I’m thoroughly pleased with the product and would definitely purchase it again!
Breanna J.
Fallsburg
Smells awesome, my hair always feels so silky after using. There's nothing I can complain about when using this. Lathers up really well too, I'm always satisfied. Definitely leaves a longer lasting smell. I buy it all the time, it's great!!
Tori O.
Arlington, TX
My husband uses this. He loves it. The smell is great. It doesn’t work for my dry scalp though. It doesn’t seem to help at all with the dryness and makes my skin a bit heavier as well. I would prefer many others over this.
Kendra G.
Ellwood City, PA
I really liked the smell of this product and it left my hair feeling very clean. It also rinses out well. I'm not sure how strong it made my hair but I still enjoyed this product. I would purchase again.
Lauren-Paige H.
Love it! It smells like apples and the smell sticks making your hair smell great and look super clean. Also my hair has grown alot ehile using this product. And it feels stronger and better.
Gabriella G.
Moreno Valley , CA
This product is actually amazing for the value of the price. I personally like to change up my shampoo products after awhile and this brand is one of many that I always go back to. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and my hair before is dry and damage from dying it so much. so when I find a product that can leave my hair looking healthy and soft best believe I'm going to rave about it. Recommend this to everyone who hasn't tried it!
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
I have heard of this product. But should I buy it?? I use Tresemme but now I am willing to buy this one. What do you suggest?
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
So my hair is medium I want it not be only to smell great but to grow would this help me?