Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo uploaded by Genessis R.

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get stronger to grow longer with Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo. Length & Strength helps defend fragile, hard-to-grow hair against breakage, split ends and dullness. The fortifying formula, with B vitamins and apple & lemon extract, goes deep to reinforce strands from root to tip, so hair is 5x stronger* to help it grow longer, with so much shine. For best results, use with Length & Strength Conditioner. (*Results when using Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo and Conditioner.)

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
My daughter has shoulder length hair that she prefers to straighten and so she likes this shampoo because it makes her hair extra shiny and healthier looking after the damage that is caused by daily blowdrying and straightening irons. She is trying to grow the length of her hair without too many split ends and it seems to be working.  Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo
Tina M.
Goldsboro , NC
This product has an AMAZING scent and always leaving my hair soft and manageable. This shampoo & conditioner lathers perfectly and i wouldn’t suggest this product if you have extremely oily hair! I’m thoroughly pleased with the product and would definitely purchase it again!
Kendra G.
Ellwood City, PA
I really liked the smell of this product and it left my hair feeling very clean. It also rinses out well. I'm not sure how strong it made my hair but I still enjoyed this product. I would purchase again.
Lauren-Paige H.
Love it! It smells like apples and the smell sticks making your hair smell great and look super clean. Also my hair has grown alot ehile using this product. And it feels stronger and better.
Kristi D.
My hair grows rather slowly, so I tried this length and strength shampoo. I have seen length added to my hair after one month of usage. I also have fine hair and this shampoo made my strands stronger. I have a dry scalp but my hair gets oily rather fast. I typically don't wash my hair often, however when using this shampoo I needed to wash my hair more than usual. So probably the regular amount...
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Not only does this shampoo and conditioner smell phenomenal it also helps your hair become softer and does indeed seem to make it stronger. After just one week of using it my hair felt so much healthier. It had a healthy shine to it and didn't have as many break away strands. The smell itself is long lasting and after applying you instantly feel cleaner. It too is very affordable as well
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
The product has a great smell that lasts longer than others whole making my hair look and feel good. This has been my go to shampoo and conditioner for years until I tried Live Clean® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner . Now I think I'll match this shampoo with that conditioner for the perfect product combination.
Olivia R.
Washington, DC
This product feels like any other Garnier shampoo, just with another label slapped on. I was pretty disappointed in it as I hoped it would actually make my hair longer and stronger! Overall I was not satisfied with this product and wish it was not falsely advertised.
Ashley C.
Rock Hill, SC
This is an okay product. nothing amazing, but not horrible either. I don't feel it really targeted anything, but it again was for length and strength, so I really didn't notice. it's not the worst shampoo. I would use this again, but I prefer hydrating products.
Rachel B.
West Lafayette
It's ok. Smells nice and gets my hair clean, but doesn't help frizz or breakage. It's cheap though, so when you're on a budget, this shampoo is great. I have to use it on a rotation with a different shampoo because it'll build up and make your hair gunky.
Anastasia D.
Will this dry out my hair?