BY GARNIER

Garnier® Fructis® Length & Strength Apple & Lemon Extract Fortifying Conditioner.
Vitamins B3+B6.
Fragile, hard-to-grow hair.
Strengthens against breakage & split ends. see more...

Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Fortifying Conditioner
  • "garnier is an amazing line I have been loving this shampoo and conditioner line for a very long time they have definitely improved my hair length text year and restored the shine and softness get it guys" in 1 review
  • "I love garneir conditioner, it smells really good and leaves my hair feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I used these for a while till I switched to sulfate free shampoo and conditioner." in 1 review
  • "This conditioner smells great and leaves hair soft, but I really prefer sulfate free haircare. " in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and leaves my hair super soft." in 1 review
Amy K.
Crown Point, IN
I love the Garnier products for your hair but the length and strength is by far my favorite! I often go through phases of going from one extreme to another with my hair so it ends up all getting chopped off often! But i usually end up regretting it a few weeks later and then I want to grow my hair long and I want it long NOW! Pair some biotin vitamins and this shampoo and conditioner combo and I always get comments on how quickly my hair is growing. I love it! 5 stars definitely
Alli M.
Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioners are my go-to grocery store hair care products. Reasonably priced and readily available. I have tried four different formulas and they all produce the results they claim to. A rarity in my opinion.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Not sure if I noticed any length I just know that it kept my hair soft after a shampoo and it was easy to brush my hair after. It smells great I don’t think it does make your hair grow. But it’s a good conditioner
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is my ICE conditioner!

I love the smell and it dose really is ok for my color treated hair!

Affordable and anyone can use it... it’s a safe bet for the GarnierUS ever-expanding line of hair products!
Megan D.
Coral Springs, FL
Great smell and always left my hair feeling moisturized! But I do prefer other brands to this. It used to be my go-to hair brand, but have found others to be better over all. I wouldn’t probably purchase this again.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
While I do like the scent of most Garnier products.....they just don't do much for my hair. In the past I've tried several different products and haven't been impressed by any of them.
Kayli G.
Bryan
A great affordable conditioner that leaves my hair feeling smooth and smells very good. The quality is great for the price. It fixed my frizzes and keeps my hair in control. I am very satisfied with this product.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Honestly i absolutely love this brand! It smells amazing! I feel very refreshed after using this and any of their products on my hair. Would recommend trying it.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
This was an average product, nothing extra special. Just an ordinary conditioner, smells ok, hair feels normal soft as with any drug store level conditioner. Not noticeable added volume, but price is fair for the product.
Tayla M.
Left my hair feeling thick with funk and oily within 12 hours of washing. If you buy this be sure to snag a bunch of dry shampoo to counteract the greasy effect.