BY GARNIER

Garnier® Fructis® Length & Strength Apple & Lemon Extract Fortifying Conditioner.
Vitamins B3+B6.
Fragile, hard-to-grow hair.
Strengthens against breakage & split ends. see more...

Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Fortifying Conditioner
  • "garnier is an amazing line I have been loving this shampoo and conditioner line for a very long time they have definitely improved my hair length text year and restored the shine and softness get it guys" in 1 review
  • "I love garneir conditioner, it smells really good and leaves my hair feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I used these for a while till I switched to sulfate free shampoo and conditioner." in 1 review
  • "This conditioner smells great and leaves hair soft, but I really prefer sulfate free haircare. " in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and leaves my hair super soft." in 1 review
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works! I used this product for three months (had to purchase another one) but it works! My hair grew faster than normal, and stronger and healthier. I travel a lot so it's difficult to find some of the products I'm used to purchasing in the USA (like do-grow). So, I was please with the results I could get with this product. Will continue to purchase.GREAT PRODUCT SMELLS GOOD AND KEEPS HAIR SOFT AND MANAGEABLE
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this conditioner it is very good it makes my hair very soft and smooth and the thing that is awesome is that it is a major hit oil easily my crib people may be different but I would give this a five-star it and I did it I suggested in this conditioner.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is very affordable and smells wonderful but as a person who has thin, hard to grow hair, I don't think it majorly improved my hair in any way. I'd almost rather spend the money on a better conditioner and get results.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lebanon, MO
This is a really fantastic product! I love the smell and how smooth my hair is when I use this and a small amount goes pretty far so you don't go through it quickly.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest, as much as I'd like to be, I'm not a huge fan (at least when used with the shampoo). My grandmother had just given me the shampoo to try because she bought the wrong thing and couldn't find the receipt. I'd just happened to pick up the conditioner, so I figured it was a good excuse to try it as the commercials always direct. It smells really good, but that's about as complimentary as I can get, when using it in combination with the shampoo. Grant it, my hair grows like a weed to begin with and is pretty strong, but I don't think this has helped any. Though shinier, my hair feels drier and I have a lot more breakage.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this in combination with the shampoo. I DID like the conditioner though when I was using it with another shampoo I'd given a try (not by Garnier). My hair was soft and shiny, but not terribly oily. It had nice bounce to it, despite being so long and heavy. Basically, I'd say give it a shot, but don't use the full system. Just stick with the conditioner.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Spartanburg, SC
Great product! Has helped repair my hair tremendously after severe damage from years of bleaching and coloring. My hair is no longer dry and broken, it has new life now! I would recommend it to anyone who has damaged hair, split ends etc!
DANNIELL H.
DANNIELL H.
Burney, CA
I love Garnier Fructis haircare products. This conditioner is wonderful. I t smells great and my hair always feels so soft afterwards. I have noticed that my hair feels healthier since switching to this shampoo and conditioner.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Phoenix, AZ
I had really high expectations about this product... but unfortunately this shampoo leaves my hair too dry, and if you use the conditioner, my hair starts to fall out. so i do not recommend this product
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Less than average, it didn't strengthen my hair and the smell isn't right for me. It's too strong. I won't repurchase.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I love Garnier because it's a go to when I run out of my usual conditioner and shampoo. I love how my hair is soft and smells good after