BY GARNIER

Anti-Breakage Strengthening System: Garnier Fructis Length and Strength defends against the main problems of growing long hair: breakage, split ends and dullness for long lasting strength and shine. Active Fruit Concentrate: The Garnier Fructis Length and Strength formula with active fruit concentrate helps reinforce the hair from root to tip, protecting it from breakage and split ends, smoothing the hair's surface to help keep it long, strong and shiny. 1. It nourishes the hair from root to tip. 2. It works inside the hair strand to strengthen it. 3. It smoothes the hair to the tip. Results: *The Garnier Fructis Length and Strength System of Shampoo, Conditioner and Anti-Split Ends Treatment makes hair stronger, smoother and so much shinier. For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water; Cetyl Alcohol; PEG-180; Behentrimonium Chloride; Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract; Amodimethicone; Parfum/Fragrance; Cetyl Esters; Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone; Methylparaben; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Lanolin; Niacinamide; Pyridoxine HCl; Trideceth-12; Citric Acid; Saccharum Officinarum/Sugar Cane Extract; Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride; Cetrimonium Chloride; Linalool; Citrus Limonum/Lemon Peel Extract; Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract

Usage: After shampooing, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. For best results, use the Garnier Fructis Length and Strength System.

• What is your favorite Garnier hair product?3 Answers
  • I heard that Garnier Fructis can be really drying on the ...5 Answers
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Conditioner
  • "It doesn't get better than this it makes my hair soft and managble with amazing strength and my hair is a frizzy mess lol" in 2 reviews
  • "This product works great for my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair feel so silky smooth after using it." in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair super soft and shiny!" in 1 review
  • "It works well and smells great but doesn't seem to really repair or hydrate just band aid it to make it feel soft and nice short term." in 1 review
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
This conditioner was thick and rich and was so nourishing to my hair. Smells great and leaves the hair feeling strong, soft and shiny without feeling weighed down.
Kimberly M.
Seneca, SC
I have very fine, limp and thinning hair. The amount of breakage and fall out is shocking some days. I alternate this line with the body boost line and have noticed I have far less fall out and breakage and I have tons of little baby hairs coming in. I cannot remember the last time that I had so many baby hairs that it is almost an issue itself. I have noticed that I cannot use just this line alone. I also have very oily skin and my scalp is included in the pily problems. I am not one of those who washes my hair daily, but at the same time, I cannot go more than 2-3 days without washing my hair either. Any longer and I go right back to tons of fall out and breakage. I only use this one once a week because I cannot go any longer than every other day when I use the shampoo or conditioner.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I love the length and strength shampoo and conditioner! You can notice the difference in the amount of hair you lose when brushing and styling
In just a few uses and it always smells amazing as well!
Cara H.
I am not a huge fan of garnier fructis. It always leaves a weird texture in my hair. It smells good, but not my favorite scent. And overall, it would not be my go to. Decent price though.
Edie D.
Verona, PA
I've always liked Garnier products, and this one is no exception.  I use this as a daily conditioner.  It's light and seems to condition my hair well without feeling heavy.  My hair is soft and my scalp is clean.  I recommend this as a daily product.
Samantha T.
This stuff gives the really false conditioning feeling of a cheap conditioner but doesn’t repair or help hair heal. I like the way it smells and it’s cheap but I wouldn’t purchase again, I would go for a higher quality
Rachel E.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is okay, it just kind of left my hair feeling too weighed down. I wouldn’t recommend this if you have hair on the thinner side. It seems that this product is better for thicker and already long hair.
Destine L.
Abita Springs, LA
This conditioner is amazing! I have long, thick, color-treated and heat-styled tresses. This conditioner is extremely moisturizing but does leave my hair feeling weighted and oily quicker than most brands.
Jennifer C.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
The conditioner leaves my hair manageable and strong as it prevents breakage and leaves the hair strands ver smooth plus it smells delicious and I would recommend this conditioner to anyone that wants beneficial hair products
Courtney H.
Pekin
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this all the time. I absolutely love this conditioner. I’ve been using this forever and won’t ever get rid of it😂 I definitely recommend you try it if you haven’t. It’s very affordable for the quality you get.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
I heard that Garnier Fructis can be really drying on the hair. Has anyone dealt with this product leaving their hair feel dry?
Natalie G.
What is your favorite Garnier hair product?

Amazon