Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioner Sleek/Shine 10.2 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

BY GARNIER #10 in Conditioner

Smoothes Hair For Long-Lasting Frizz Control For Frizzy, Dry & Unmanageable Hair Works To Defend Against Humidity With Nutritive Fruit Micro-Oils see more...

• How often do you use this product? Does it ever seem to make your...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
I used to use this in middle school when my hair was super damaged due to daily flat ironing. I wanted my hair to feel silky and smooth, so Twice a week I would stick a cotton towel in the dryer, use about 2 quarter sized pumps of this stuff and run it through my hair. Pop on a shower cap, and when the towel was nice and warm in the dryer take it out and wrap that on my head. I did this for 20-30 mins or until the towel cooled down. 😊 then shower and rinse my hair very well. It would be baby soft, zero frizz and super healthy! I think I might just go back to doing this 😂 it’s pretty cheap and you can find it at any drug store like Walgreens and or CVS.
Clare H.
Seattle, WA
This product weighed my hair down so much it was unbearable. It felt greasy, limp and I couldn't get my hair to hold a curl to save my life after having this stuff in my hair. So I tried to use it as a masque instead, and while it did help repair some issues in my hair, the build up was unbearable. I had to use a treatment just to get it all out.
Melissa F.
Warsaw, VA
Alright y'all this stuff is crack . I recommend putting it on after you get out of the shower and air drying it. ONLY use a quarter size amount because if you use too much it kinda leaves your hair a little stiff. Anyways but go ahead and style your hair as always and your hair would be feeling so sleek and soft and by the way 0 FRIZZ y'all!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
The Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioner is the one thing that haunts my childhood dreams. It really defined my middle school years and not in a good way- after finding it in the store recently I once again opted for it and the verdict was still the same: weighs down your hair.. and not for the better.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
Are use this every day and I have been for years it’s just a really great leave in conditioner always helps my comb or brush just slide through my hair even if I just got done deep conditioning it I feel like this is a necessary step and it really helps your hair dry as normal as you can get it
Rebecca c.
Poinciana
I use Garnier Fructese leave in conditioner to try and combat the frizz. I live in a very humid climate and have naturally thick and curly hair. It's definitely a chore to try and keep it under control. A leave in conditioner is a must! As well as something affordable, since my hair is super long. I tend to use a lot of product each day.
Patti H.
This is in my travel bag in a regular basis. Nice against dry weather, constant static, salt air, chlorine, sun, etc. not a liquid, so easy least traveling with no leaks. Nice scent, not chemical smelling. A little goes a long way and has a long shelf life so convenience is stellar.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I absolutely love this product!! It smells great and can be found at Walmart, CVS, Target and I'm sure anywhere else. It's so easy to apply and it helps detangle my hair and keeps it manageable. It's $5 at the max I believe and it's worth its price. I highly recommend this product!
Kala G.
Campbellsville
I tried this because I have really dry hair and like to leave a conditioner in it. However this is heavy and does not feel good once dried. It feels and appears greasy atleast for me and I couldn't wait to wash it out of my hair! I would not recommend this leave in conditioner.
Carolina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this on my newly bleached and damaged hair and the results were shocking. My hair felt like the bottom of a brook before i used this and afterwards, it felt like a soft blanket! I recommend this to any newly dyed hair to get rid of that damaged feeling and look!
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
How often do you use this product? Does it ever seem to make your hair more greasy?