Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioner Sleek/Shine 10.2 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

BY GARNIER #34 in Conditioner

Smoothes Hair For Long-Lasting Frizz Control For Frizzy, Dry & Unmanageable Hair Works To Defend Against Humidity With Nutritive Fruit Micro-Oils see more...

• How often do you use this product? Does it ever seem to make your...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT
This is actually my go to de-frizzer. I only wash with water once a week but when I do, boy its a frizz ball. Garnier Fructis Sleek/Shine helps smooth my unruly mane (my hair goes almost to my rear) on days where it just seems impossible. Sometimes products can get too heavy but this one is just right!
Stacey B.
Ephrata
When I get out of the shower and I forget to deep condition my hair it is a huge Tangled mess! If I even try to brush it my hair is only going to break and snap and we can NOT be having that. I get this out I put some about the size of a quarter, because I have long hair, onto my hands and I work it into my hair all through it down to the tips and then and only then do I brush it or comb it. And you will notice as you are rubbing you hands over your hair with the conditioner, it turns instantly softer. It's like your hair drinks it and holds it. Your hair will love this stuff. And the smell of this stuff OMG it smells so GOOD!!!! I LOVE THE SMELL!!! I love leaving my hair damp so I can keep smelling this just a little bit longer because it's harder to smell it once my hair is dry.
I usually go ahead and add my mouse and styling products then do my hair and everything works out perfectly!!
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I love this product....I have curly hair so I use this every time I wash my hair after washin my hair and detangling my hair I put this all throughout my hair and roots and ends and style my hair as usual and my curls are bouncy and full of life and shines. I love it !!! Definitely have recommended this to other friends
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
I love this leave in conditioner. It leaves my curly hair defined, bouncy, soft, and full of moisture. It does not make my hair still at all. Last a long time. Very satisfied. I have been using this for a few years now, and still love it.
Christina S.
Columbus, GA
I love a good leave in conditioner my hair is curly so i do heat style often and find my hair gets allot of split ends & feels damaged giving me knots, since i started using leave in treatment my hair feels better and is definitely less tangled
Allison M.
coon rapids
I like the smell of this product & it does smooth your hair nicely, and serves as a detangler. But it is very easy to use too much, and then it leaves your hair feeling thick & cakey. Less is more with this product.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
I have frizzy, thick and tangle hair. Just discover this and I absolutely love it. It makes my hair less frizzy and feeling softer. Especially better when use and straighten hair afterward. I 100% recommend
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I really love this leave in conditioner! It makes my hair so soft and and gives it a perfect shine! I usually add a couple drops of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment in with it.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I always have a bottle of this in the cabinet. My daughter and myself use this often. It leaves your hair smelling soooooo amazing. It makes my hair feel good. If you use it right it won't make your hair look greasy. But if you use too much then you will look as if you need to wash your hair. Just lather it in your hands and run your fingers through your hair. I use it wet ot dry.
Dana C.
Rockmart
Absolutely love this stuff. Leaves hair feeling soft and shiny. Does not weigh your down like some leave in conditioners do. Smells amazing. I use on damp hair and also add a small amount after styling to take any fly always.
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
How often do you use this product? Does it ever seem to make your hair more greasy?